eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is Rajni's mobile.

Ahh . That explains the price. The seller must be a die hard rajni fan . going by rajini's brand value, item is under priced :p

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

lol, no way you can get a new one, production stopped years ago:bleh:

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

i dont get the point that the seller had a feedback score of 264:happy26: and its all positive. :sleep:

all the items he's selling are used items. and yeah, since rajini's movies and nokia 1100 are no more in production, they do have some sort of antique value :p

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

he is just a time pass

your avatar does crack me up every time you post :p

#gREen
#kartikoli
#max_demon

Nokia 1100 made in Germany is a very special kind of phone. You guys may not remember/know, it can be hacked and used to make a working copy of someone else's phone line, basically any sort of spying/bank frauds can be done with it if they know your phone number :D .

And hence the price ! .

7.5percent off on selected samsung mobile phones
Capture.1JPG.jpg

I can only create 2 accounts daily anymore then i get this page "security measure please type the below code" and even if i type it correctly it again asks for the code to be retyped....tried clearing cookies , private browsing opera turbo. tor and hotspotshield but no use :(....i even tried by making the third account a good 6 hrs after the second one still it asks for the security code ....any way i can make more than 2 accounts in a day on ebay guys ?

For some reason i can only create one account today its asking for the never ending code to be typed on the second attempt itself :(

I can only create 2 accounts daily anymore then i get this page "security measure please type the below code" and even if i type it correctly it again asks for the code to be retyped....tried clearing cookies , private browsing opera turbo. tor and hotspotshield but no use :(....i even tried by making the third account a good 6 hrs after the second one still it asks for the security code ....any way i can make more than 2 accounts in a day on ebay guys ?

For some reason i can only create one account today its asking for the never ending code to be typed on the second attempt itself :(
Before entering the code in the field click the refresh captcha button to generate a new code and enter that code. Your problem will be solved :) .

%

Got flat 10% coupons with a min purchase of Rs 1000 and Rs 1500, and flat 5% coupons with a min purchase of Rs 5000 and Rs 3000! :)

Smart Move! You saved Rs.4,030.00 with eBay gift voucher NBIFZSB7J9 (RB_WK_25_VS_10% off L1_Thank you for shopping on eBay India!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back