eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZJvXR.png

Can anybody pls. share a 200 off coupon or purchase for me? Need to buy a ADSL modem. I can share a 10% off min 2000 coupon in exchange.

Okk the coupons are working again.

Now i plan to buy samsung 1866w laser printer.With coupon will cost 6075.

Also for ipad 3 bought from mumbai it will cost 47250 .And if i risk octroi cost will be 44700.And if i take octroi as 6.5% total 47600.

I guess ill risk with octroi and see what happen just hope the coupons last a little longer.

As i can check personally locally as nowhere i see it to cost 50900.But just havent checked heerapanna or alfa at irla.

Okk the coupons are working again.

Now i plan to buy samsung 1866w laser printer.With coupon will cost 6075.

Also for ipad 3 bought from mumbai it will cost 47250 .And if i risk octroi cost will be 44700.And if i take octroi as 6.5% total 47600.

I guess ill risk with octroi and see what happen just hope the coupons last a little longer.

As i can check personally locally as nowhere i see it to cost 50900.But just havent checked heerapanna or alfa at irla.

I would suggest call up Alfa and ask them about the price. As it is iPad warranty is on serial# so you should not have issues.

i've heard too many strontium horror stories to even bother trying it, and i've also heard that class10 may have higher transfer rates but the access time is too slow for random access. better suited for cameras etc. which is why class6 is like the perfect balance for smartphones.

Well I have only ever tested the transfer speed of this card and I get 10Mbps RW speeds consistently havent tested the seek time, also haven't had any performance issues. Strontium is a good brand with some good rep, I don't know where you might have heard those horror stories.

Yes I had also read about the Class 6 vs Class 10 debate, but decided to go with class 10 anyway because I use my SD card for storing movies that I can watch on the go. So I wanted something that can speed up the process of transferring big files, and the 32GB class 10 does that quite well(from 3-4MBps to 9.5-10MBps now), seek times for Random Access would matter more for the internal SD that stores smaller files(app data).

Well I have only ever tested the transfer speed of this card and I get 10Mbps RW speeds consistently havent tested the seek time, also haven't had any performance issues. Strontium is a good brand with some good rep, I don't know where you might have heard those horror stories.

Yes I had also read about the Class 6 vs Class 10 debate, but decided to go with class 10 anyway because I use my SD card for storing movies that I can watch on the go. So I wanted something that can speed up the process of transferring big files, and the 32GB class 10 does that quite well(from 3-4MBps to 9.5-10MBps now), seek times for Random Access would matter more for the internal SD that stores smaller files(app data).

I've read plenty of complaints, some on this very forum about strontium cards conking off after a few weeks/months and then the awesome service giving god replacements. Well, i dont really care about replacements, would rather prefer if the card just worked for longer.

Err, the class6 cards are in the 20-30mbps range. Heck, even my sandisk class4 16gb gives ~7.5w/12.7r. And the sandisk ultra class6 is definitely faster than say the samsung class6. btw, sandisk also has a class10 ultra 32gb for about 1900 bucks.

A big NO to strontium cards, i have a class 6 still the speeds are sad. I wouldn take it in future even if the company gives it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back