eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
WTF ! I got my free 2GB pen drive today :O...I ordered a pen drive on Monday and the free gift is here before the actual item !!

:O Thats great.. Hope I get my 160GB HDD soon enough. :p

:yahoo: Got the call for verifying address for the 160GB HDD. Hope I'll get it within the next 10 days.

EDIT: Does Ebay send an intimation or message once the gift is dispatched..? What courier does it generally use for dispatching the gifts? Supra can answer this question better, I believe.

4dWmB.jpg

Why am i getting only 1/- discount instead of gift.

Maksa said:
strange. last time when i used ebay free gift code it was showing me the gift name. please call up on toll free number for clarification.

Note: make sure u using paisapay
I am using paisapay only.

TECH HUNTER said:
4dWmB.jpg

Why am i getting only 1/- discount instead of gift.

It shows only Re.1 discount, but on top of the page where it shows that "you have used a gift coupon and saved Rs.xx blah..blah..blah.." it also mentions that you have selected xxxx gift in the monsoon gift scheme. Check it out.

hp-india said:
It shows only Re.1 discount, but on top of the page where it shows that "you have used a gift coupon and saved Rs.xx blah..blah..blah.." it also mentions that you have selected xxxx gift in the monsoon gift scheme. Check it out.
But it is giving only 1/- discount instead of saying u have got the complimentary gift or blahh.....

TECH HUNTER said:
But it is giving only 1/- discount instead of saying u have got the complimentary gift or blahh.....
Check out again. This is what I got just now when I tried a offer coupon:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back