eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hp-india said:
Check out again. This is what I got just now when I tried a offer coupon:
Exactly the same.
This is what i too got.
But i have doubt whether i am going to get the gift or not
some one who claimed the gift earlier,plz let me know whether it is corect or not.

guys don't get angry... When you apply a gift coupon you will get a 1 rupee discount just for record purposes that you have applied a gift coupon. Even I got the same as your pic. I just got my gift 5 days after I bought the item

buBleZ said:
guys don't get angry... When you apply a gift coupon you will get a 1 rupee discount just for record purposes that you have applied a gift coupon. Even I got the same as your pic. I just got my gift 5 days after I bought the item
are you sure 100% that ebay delivered gift in 5days.
some claim that they haven't even got their valentines day gifts.
gr8 that ebay worked ur case early

i got my pen drive AND my 160 gb storejet in a week from ordering both items.

from blue dart and gift wrapped. i guess ebay has finally learnt how to keep us happy!

DAMN, my remittance got withheld again for not giving the KYC documents (which i have sent 3 months back).. EBAY, im angry again: send me some gifts!!!!! ;-)

^^ Its a good deal, you can also get a Plantronics bluetooth headset free along with the phone (monsoon offer). Bluetooth headset is worth 1k, thereby you get a windows mobile just for 4k :p

Srini said:
Is anybody using the same, I want the reviews from any of our TE member. How good is the phone?

I got the same phone for 7k few days ago and I was thinking that its the best possible phone for this price.I still can't believe that seller is selling it for 5k. I hope its not a used piece.

Phone in itself is fantabulous. Wifi works great. 920mah battery is kinda weak but 1300 mah one is decent. TV quality is ok too though tv recorded files are just too low in resolution. Volume is on lower side but there is an application inbuilt to increase it further. You can install tonnes of applications. Right click on a pic and you can directly upload them to windows live. It isn't really a chinese phone as some people may think. For 5k+gifts... its a must buy.

nixy_15 said:
arent der any 10% coupons !!!! :(
The new 10% discount voucher code/codes which can be used for purchases at eBay India which can give you a maximum discount of Rs. 1000. These codes are valid only till July 7, 2009.

UY2XPEXEWA
6XD6VRLVIV

^^ The gift voucher has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back