eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah ... Who needs another portable drive .. On second thoughts I might be able to sell it off ... Hmmm .. Thanks for the recommendation .. :)

@amul_capri, I found some Used E75 on EBay last night which were selling for 19.5 and 21.5k .. Now I am really wondering when it was launched in June, how come they've got so many used pieces for selling ..

Has anyone received transend 160GB hdd as a free gift? Does it come with warranty and proof of purchase (to claim warranty)? If not what needs to be done to claim warranty?

TIA

Harpy.eagle said:
Has anyone received transend 160GB hdd as a free gift? Does it come with warranty and proof of purchase (to claim warranty)? If not what needs to be done to claim warranty?

TIA

As long as its a Transcend product you can claim warranty from their service center in Chennai (even for products purchased abroad). Search for a thread by kknda for more info on the same.

I am yet to get my HDD,but got a call from ebay asking me to confirm my details .This was 3 days before.I hope i both the HDD's :(

i got 2 calls after buying and bought 5 total items :lol: still no hdd came .

edit : got one more just now :clap:

I got a call on last saturday, waiting for HDD and 2GB pendrive.

Received 2GB just now. Nice packing, yet to receive HDD.

i know this is not the right place to right this but just trying my level best - i would like to buy the harddisk but my budget is too tight to be honest rs 1500 only . if any of you guys would like to sell then let me know through pm

I dont know about confirmation call but my brother received 160GB HDD within 10 days after order.Waiting for another 160GB now :eek:hyeah:

i am supposed to get 2 gifts.. got address confirmation calls last week-monday and thursday.. still no sign of them :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back