eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my gifts.. late.. but no issues.. on friday for the first deal(the moserbaer player is pretty good :) ), and saturday for the second (iball headphones.. lying in a corner :p )

Guys, on entering this coupon code, it says "The gift voucher HVOMYCH4BI has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment." . Damn. So anybody has any working coupon code, thats not user dependent.

Looks like ebay has changed the terms and condition for the same...and nowadays coupons are ID specific. This is mentioned for one of my coupons :

# E-Coupon is issued to the User and specific to the User ID mentioned in the electronic communication. E-Coupon cannot be used through another User ID even-though a different User ID is maintained by the same person.
# The value and the mode of using of the E-Coupon is mentioned in the electronic communication.

I got my confirmation call for the Plantronics headset today too, hope i get it soooon! :D Had purchased the item on monday evening. had actually got a call from them on wednesday or thursday i think but didnt pick up coz was on international roaming. Quite fast response i must say, just hope shipping is as fast!

pepps3484 said:
Looks like ebay has changed the terms and condition for the same...and nowadays coupons are ID specific. This is mentioned for one of my coupons :

# E-Coupon is issued to the User and specific to the User ID mentioned in the electronic communication. E-Coupon cannot be used through another User ID even-though a different User ID is maintained by the same person.
# The value and the mode of using of the E-Coupon is mentioned in the electronic communication.

These terms were already there from the time eBay issued first discount coupon.

i bought an item and paid for it...3 days later I got address confirmation call...but the seller never sent the item...so I got refund from paisapay...but a couple of days after that, I got a new HDD as free gift. I contacted customer care about this, and they said that I can keep it.

ebay rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back