eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebaycoupon.png

valid for dot products only. I received 5% off coupon thats fixed for maximum 500rs. Dam ebay. :(

With the kind of money these dealers make on ebay, it wont hurt them if they take a vacation to Europe every 6 months, enjoy, freak out and then come back and start minting money again .

Do you guys have any idea whats the profit margin these dealers make on selling iPads for the retail price? Just curious!

8 to 15 percent in apple products

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Do you guys have any idea whats the profit margin these dealers make on selling iPads for the retail price? Just curious!

They are also on wide angle open hawk eyes from sales tax and income dept lol

For 100 off coupon , head to vodafone.in , recharge above 150
My friend is using Vodafone connection, i asked him to recharge his phone from vodafone.in so that i can get coupon.

He told me that he has recharged last month & got some ABCD type coupon, but he never used that.

He has shared coupon wid me that came via SMS, can anybody tell me what is the validity to use that 150rs off coupon.

TIA

My friend is using Vodafone connection, i asked him to recharge his phone from vodafone.in so that i can get coupon.

He told me that he has recharged last month & got some ABCD type coupon, but he never used that.

He has shared coupon wid me that came via SMS, can anybody tell me what is the validity to use that 150rs off coupon.

TIA

Last months coupons were valid only till 30th june . You will have to do a new recharge for a working coupon which would be valid till end of this month. its actually a 100 off on 200 and above.

For 100 off coupon , head to vodafone.in , recharge above 150

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

vivek.krishnan could this be a low-cost solution for someone using tata photon , wanting to set up wifi on desktop pc with connectify software ?
Yes, its a good option. BUt rathern than this, get a router naa. Buy the cheapest router. Plus the disadvantage with this is that the routing is done by a machine which has to be kept on for the net + range will not be as good as that of a router. Get a wifi G one. it should do.

Yes, its a good option. BUt rathern than this, get a router naa. Buy the cheapest router. Plus the disadvantage with this is that the routing is done by a machine which has to be kept on for the net + range will not be as good as that of a router. Get a wifi G one. it should do.

+1 ....I would suggest go for TPLink router..they are cheap and quite good in performance... Earlier I had TP modem/router and I was very much satisfied with it's performance later t my ISP replaced it with linksys wrt120n which sucks big time, I'm not at all using it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back