eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y??? is it not original??? what is the matter?

Please let me know as unable to understand... The seller is a power seller.. and have good feedback that is y i am asking...

All these are replica watches( no one will ever sell even a used 30k-35k watch for 5000 or so bucks)
The biggest hint to identify these are that you get seller's 1 year warranty instead of manufacture's 2 year warranty which you get on real watches

So my advice is to stay away until you want to knowingly wear a replica watch(no harm in that just you should know what you will get)

All these are replica watches( no one will ever sell even a used 30k-35k watch for 5000 or so bucks)
The biggest hint to identify these are that you get seller's 1 year warranty instead of manufacture's 2 year warranty which you get on real watches

So my advice is to stay away until you want to knowingly wear a replica watch(no harm in that just you should no what you get)

Hmmmm.... True.... Infact instead of wearing these replica better to wear original SWATCH...

isn't the new model 'My passport' is better than this? what is the difference between this 'Elements' and 'My passport'.

yes, i see Rs 500 difference but still ....

The new MyPassport from Western Digital have 2 serious flaws imho :

1. The new micro USB cable connection is way too small, it disconnects easely, even a small bump against the table and your ongoing backup is ruined.

2. The included software is fixed on the firmware and autocreates a virtual CD drive and the drive requires a driver ( you can skip the driver, but then you have an uninstalled device in your device manager, and the drive keeps asking for it everytime you connect )
You can not remove it, you can only flash new firmware to allow a tool to remove the automatic creation of the virtual CD drive. If you do that, you have to make sure you have the driver ready somewhere else ( besides on the virtual CD ) or otherwise you will keep getting asked for the driver.

wd2m.png

Was just trying to purchase an hdd using a 10% off coupon. The payment went through and the amount was debited from my account and suddenly the ebay page said that

Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type.
I'm confused what to do now. Will i lose my money?

If anybody need a 10% coupon (Min Purchase of Rs. 500 Max Discount Rs. 1,500) which is valid till tonight, PM me now. I got a coupon in my account, but didn't settled up what to buy, so giving away the coupon. @luster this maybe for you to buy the 1TB HDD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just trying to purchase an hdd using a 10% off coupon. The payment went through and the amount was debited from my account and suddenly the ebay page said that

Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type.
I'm confused what to do now. Will i lose my money?

you will get back your money within a week. which card did you use. which bank i mean

Bank Of India net banking
Unsure of BOI netbanking, but once my BOI card was caught in loadshading, and the money came 4'th day evening with statement as REFUND-INxxxxxxxxxx(some kind of transaction number). Hope you get your refund soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back