eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody can share 10% off coupon ???
Need to buy Galaxy S advance for a friend.

Thanks !!

EDIT: Just received two coupons on two ids just now..

Can we use the 10% - 1000 max coupon for WakeupC@11 deals?
Can I use ICICI code for 6% - 750 off on WakeupC@11 or Deal of the Week?

This One S is with the S4.
Moreover it seems lighter and slimmer and is reputed to have a really long battery life.

^ @Emil For Day to day tasks and apps, you wont even find a difference. ergonomics wise, nothing can beat the Gnex. The gorgeous curved screen is the best out there. Both being pentile displays, have their shortcomings though. Accepted , battery is sub par on the gnex, but you can always carry a spare one. Not to mention, with the nexus, you get the vanilla android experience. With the S, you 'll have to work with the tmobile bloatware

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Emil For Day to day tasks and apps, you wont even find a difference. ergonomics wise, nothing can beat the Gnex. The gorgeous curved screen is the best out there. Both being pentile displays, have their shortcomings though. Accepted , battery is sub par on the gnex, but you can always carry a spare one. Not to mention, with the nexus, you get the vanilla android experience. With the S, you 'll have to work with the tmobile bloatware
True but i did not mention it would be for my wife not me.
For her the battery life would carry major weightage. I am told the Tmobile bloatware does not impact performance in the least.

i am planing to buy an android phone from ebay ..i got 10% off coupen(with max 1000) any other coupon or option(bank) other than that ?

I missed the HTC One S for 19,990 deal, but just for information I'd like to know if anyone bought it and was any coupon working on it?

guys, any flat off coupn? i have 10% coupons to give in return///

- - - Updated - - -

guys, any flat off coupn? i have 10% coupons to give in return///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back