eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Unfortunately I did not. Got busy with other things and missed the opportunity.
But many of these deals get repeated so no regrets.

Guys someone here earlier had created a tutorial about creating email IDs with free domains. I think it was @varkey . I am not able to find that tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:
Samsung Tab 2 P3100 anyone can find me deal for white around 18500 ? All i find are of 19.5k minimum

Someone can help me with this ? Samsung store here is giving it for Rs 18300.Is this the best tab for 18000 or i can look at any other option.I have a 10% off coupon also with 1.5k max discount please help me with this.

Someone can help me with this ? Samsung store here is giving it for Rs 18300.Is this the best tab for 18000 or i can look at any other option.I have a 10% off coupon also with 1.5k max discount please help me with this.

Definitely not the best tab for 18k. You can consider Google Nexus 7. Else wait for the Acer Iconia 110. Both will be on JB. Only adv with Sammy Tab is that you can use it as a super remote for HT, TV etc.

got a 10% off coupon ( 1000rs limit ) ....would love to get an IPT invite in trade off....mods move this if inappropriate...

got a 10% off coupon ( 1000rs limit ) ....would love to get an IPT invite in trade off....mods move this if inappropriate...

send me screenshots of your net speed (speedtest) and any other tracker's stats, where you are a member of..

will invite you for free..

well thts the thing...i was on demonoid few months back ..bt since it went down i m not active on any other tracker...so have to start from scratch again...

zHTfY.jpg

Don't know whether it is account locked or not.

Are those products and price OK ?

belkin is over priced. available locally for 450. No idea about the torch
Talking about surge Protector Belkin.Even I was in the same dilemna as before. I think the one available on ebay if applied coupons is lesser as compared to being available in local shops. I bought one for Rs 367 for ebay. Locally I guess it was available for over Rs 500 for sure. So worth the buy. I don't think it's overpriced. Since it's a popular brand and good product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back