eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me, how much money would I have to spend on my side to list and sell a mobile phone, an estimate, without pics? I am thinking, 1% of the value of the phone, any other fees?

Can anyone tell me, how much money would I have to spend on my side to list and sell a mobile phone, an estimate, without pics? I am thinking, 1% of the value of the phone, any other fees?
The fee for listing is very miniscule but if it gets sold, you have to pay around 5 to 7 % of the value which includes paisapay fees and ebay fees.

Sold a phone for 10500 on Ebay. Here are the charges i incurred:

Listing Fee - depends on the options you select. I got charged around 100 bucks.
Final Value Fee - 100
Paisapay charges - 4.5% of total cost + ser. tax

I ended up getting charged almost 700 bucks.

Dunno if this has been posted here, but you can get 7% off till 31st December if using ICICI or HDFC credit card/debit card/net banking. I think there's similar offer for Standard Chartered as well.
eBay.in: Get Attractive discounts when you use your HDFC® Credit, Debit Card & Net Banking to shop on eBay India
eBay.in: Get attractive discounts when you use your ICICI® debit, credit card & Net Banking to shop on eBay India

Btw, anyone got 100/150 off coupon? I need to buy something that's around 1200 bucks. Or did everyone only get those 5%/10% off coupons with min 7500 purchase?

Thanks mate. But as I said, I need to buy something that's around 1200 bucks. So won't be able to use that coupon. Besides, there's the 7% coupon anyways.

ebay.com website doesn't seem to have chat support, only call. So, how will I be able to seek support from here in India, for something bought on .com?
Just wanted to make sure that its safe buying from .com as it is in .in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back