eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEKEND888 - Code is expired , need to purchase Asus O play mini around 3.8k any coupons ?

I was just trying to buy a food item on ebay daily and after adding the item to cart and going to checkout i get a message as

Extra government charges may be applicable and needs to be paid on delivery and an official receipt will be provided

Anyone knows what this is about ?

^ Octroi where applicable, and additional ST in states like UP and WB

Will it actually get charged ? And how much i can expect to be charges ? I am buying item worth 350 Rs and will be applying the 100 off coupon (i tried it works) so final price will be 250 Rs.

I am not sure of the exact rates for Octroi, I think it is 4% or something like that, but don't rely on that. It applies if the shipping is to Pune, if you can get it to Mumbai postal it doesn't apply. What I usually do when sending to Pune is mark it as 'gift', you could probably ask the seller to do so too.

Anyone looking for a 100 off on 300????????
The first one who replied with the link to the product which he wants to buy will receive it.

Will it actually get charged ? And how much i can expect to be charges ? I am buying item worth 350 Rs and will be applying the 100 off coupon (i tried it works) so final price will be 250 Rs.

~4-10%, depending on the state & particular tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back