eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^
Missed it. Can you please tell where did you get 100 OFF on 300 coupon?
I have one that I bought from mobikwik but its for 500+ worth items. And need to buy two items. One is worth 353 and other is 675

^^^^
Missed it. Can you please tell where did you get 100 OFF on 300 coupon?
I have one that I bought from mobikwik but its for 500+ worth items. And need to buy two items. One is worth 353 and other is 675

If you recharge vodafone or airtel using their respective websites for more than 150 rs then you get the coupon of 100 off 300.

7.5% OFF Code: NAGJJSAATU
Max Discount of Rs. 2,500
Min Purchase of Rs. 7,500
First Come First Serve

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

Redeeming Your Coupon Is Easy!
1. Buy An Item On EBay On Or Before 2nd April, 2013
2. Select "Pay Using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon Code. Pay The Balance Using Net Banking Or Debit Card

WEEKEND013
FLAT 7.5%off
valid till April 1st. not valid on deals of the week.
no mention of min Bill amount or Max discount...

Sorry for being OT
I have recently made a purchase for D5100 using EMI option on 24th. The seller said he shipped on 25th. Its been a week I did not receive it, and the seller did not update ebay that item is shipped. 29th was the last day to ship the item.
on 28th I got the entire money back with code 23REVERSAL OF INSTABUY TRANSACTION . Does it mean the transaction is cancelled? Should I go ahead and buy again now?

Ye
Sorry for being OT
I have recently made a purchase for D5100 using EMI option on 24th. The seller said he shipped on 25th. Its been a week I did not receive it, and the seller did not update ebay that item is shipped. 29th was the last day to ship the item.
on 28th I got the entire money back with code 23REVERSAL OF INSTABUY TRANSACTION . Does it mean the transaction is cancelled? Should I go ahead and buy again now?
Yes this means that the transaction is null and void as the seller did not update eBay with the shipping details within the stipulated time period for the item.
Go ahead and buy again but go for a good seller this time

http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Nikon-DS...ct_Digital_Cameras&hash=item3380eb5a8e&_uhb=1

Use the weekedn coupon for 7.5% off

Ye
Yes this means that the transaction is null and void as the seller did not update eBay with the shipping details within the stipulated time period for the item.
Go ahead and buy again but go for a good seller this time

http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Nikon-DS...ct_Digital_Cameras&hash=item3380eb5a8e&_uhb=1

Use the weekedn coupon for 7.5% off
Yeah, the same guy, from which I bought the earlier one.
When I select the pay with EMI and apply the coupon, it is allowing only the pay withe bank. CC option is disabled.. any idea why?

Yeah, the same guy, from which I bought the earlier one.
When I select the pay with EMI and apply the coupon, it is allowing only the pay withe bank. CC option is disabled.. any idea why?
The EMI option is only valid on some select HDFC,ICICI and CitiBank cards.

Hello guys,

Have got seven 100Rs off on min 300Rs purchase ebay coupons via Vodafone recharge and are valid till Mar 31 only.. hope its of some use to people here and happy Easter :)
  1. 5WBZ5CNZBT
  2. 7GKDLVJ9OL
  3. L6OLR56BJF
  4. ZDOFBBNARW
  5. SFVHLXOMFV
  6. 2MFIIIWNAY
  7. UAPPP8UBT4

None of them worked for me :(

Hello guys,

Have got seven 100Rs off on min 300Rs purchase ebay coupons via Vodafone recharge and are valid till Mar 31 only.. hope its of some use to people here and happy Easter :)
  1. 5WBZ5CNZBT
  2. 7GKDLVJ9OL
  3. L6OLR56BJF
  4. ZDOFBBNARW
  5. SFVHLXOMFV
  6. 2MFIIIWNAY
  7. UAPPP8UBT4

thanks used one

Is the weekend coupon only valid on bank transfers and debit card payments? The moment I apply the weekend voucher, the credit card option gets disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back