eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the icici net banking coupon to buy one Philips home theater. After applying the coupon, I got the below message
Smart Move! You saved Rs.674.25 with this gift voucher . You now have 999 remaining attempt(s) for this voucher.

:woot: that means, I can use this coupon for 1000 times. If it is true this will be great!, since ebay sends only 5 or max 6.5% coupon that too with a min purchase limit.
What is the coupon code?

Code: CPBYREBAY7
Max Discount of Rs.1500

Min Purchase of Rs. 5000

Code: DBI2BCTEMS
Max Disc of Rs. 2000
Min Purchase of Rs. 7000

I used the icici net banking coupon to buy one Philips home theater. After applying the coupon, I got the below message
Smart Move! You saved Rs.674.25 with this gift voucher . You now have 999 remaining attempt(s) for this voucher.

:woot: that means, I can use this coupon for 1000 times. If it is true this will be great!, since ebay sends only 5 or max 6.5% coupon that too with a min purchase limit.
which coupon did u use?

^Ebay charges come to around 4-5% Icici must give them a cut of their 2% charges. And hence you get the 6% coupons. Ideally the local retailers should be able to match any average ebay deal.

Airtel doesn't gives codes . I always recharge online and i have received the code only once or twice and i have recharged at least 50 times .
i also recharged airtel twice , 250 * 2 , but dint get any code.. vodafone is good[DOUBLEPOST=1367935683][/DOUBLEPOST]guys anyone tried using GEB of ebay? is the products there genuine? no option to ask the seller also there...

guys anyone tried using GEB of ebay? is the products there genuine? no option to ask the seller also there...
Yes I had tried GEB couple of times, and found the items to be as described. ebay GEB is fulfilled by iccworld, they will buy it from the ebay seller and are responsible for shipping and custom clearance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back