eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I had tried GEB couple of times, and found the items to be as described. ebay GEB is fulfilled by iccworld, they will buy it from the ebay seller and are responsible for shipping and custom clearance .
i once ordered two books from iccworld, the amount for both was refunded, also the seller's profile is full of negative feedback

@anish_sha ordered a "NEW" Pantech Burst and got a piece in a very bad condition. Already registered a complaint with ebay. Seller promised to refund 1000 rs. and keep the phone but i demanded for a replacement with a new piece. Customer care was also bad. When they couldn't answer me they simply hung up the phone. Happened a number of times. I urge you to be careful when dealing with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@anish_sha ordered a "NEW" Pantech Burst and got a piece in a very bad condition. Already registered a complaint with ebay. Seller promised to refund 1000 rs. and keep the phone but i demanded for a replacement with a new piece. Customer care was also bad. When they couldn't answer me they simply hung up the phone. Happened a number of times. I urge you to be careful when dealing with them.

I am planning to buy some luxury brand accessories, since ur case is this, th chance of getting fake products is high i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planning to buy some luxury brand accessories, since ur case is this, th chance of getting fake products is high i guess
I wouldn't say "fake". "product conditions not as stated" would be more appropriate. Hmm...

Last week I ordered a Philips Home theater HTS 3533 from the seller Lotuselectronics2012 in ebay. [ http://myworld.ebay.in/lotuselectronics2012/?_trksid=p4340.l2559 ]
But what I received is the cheap Philips DSP 2600 model. Is there any one faced this kind of issue in ebay?. What I can do now? I am going to call the seller tomorrow but would like to know how to proceed on this.
File a case in ebay. They will refund the money/make the seller send you the right product.

Dont open the package.

Is there any good deal or listing selling iPhone 4S screen guards (back protection not necessary) ?
May be pack of 3 or 5 screen guards or something similar ?

Even if it is not eBay then it is fine.

Not looking for those branded expensive ones.

Is there any good deal or listing selling iPhone 4S screen guards (back protection not necessary) ?
May be pack of 3 or 5 screen guards or something similar ?

Even if it is not eBay then it is fine.

Not looking for those branded expensive ones.

checkout extreme guard

use coupon : 83off :) (google if wrong)

price comes out cheap. Quality is also good. I've been using it on my S3 and its good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back