eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twice I could't get the INR 100 coupon from Airtel, when recharging my mobile online at airtel.in. The last time they sent me an empty SMS, and this time there was no SMS sent about the ebay coupon at all.

Isn't there anything we can do about this? Next time I won't be recharging online. It's of no use, since I don't get the coupon.[DOUBLEPOST=1369807555][/DOUBLEPOST]@chetansha

Do you have a spare 100 off coupon for ebay to share with me? :)

And, how do you guys get these coupons in email? Why don't I ever get any emails from ebay about any coupons?

Last edited by a moderator:
Twice I could't get the INR 100 coupon from Airtel, when recharging my mobile online at airtel.in. The last time they sent me an empty SMS, and this time there was no SMS sent about the ebay coupon at all.

Isn't there anything we can do about this? Next time I won't be recharging online. It's of no use, since I don't get the coupon.[DOUBLEPOST=1369807555][/DOUBLEPOST]@chetansha

Do you have a spare 100 off coupon for ebay to share with me? :)

And, how do you guys get these coupons in email? Why don't I ever get any emails from ebay about any coupons?

@casper , check your pm

Post in their twitter, bash them for lying with #fake hashtag, and you should get 100/- recharge in your mobile. :p

Thank you @d6bmg , I did what you advised. And today, I got a phone call from them telling me that they are adding a 100 Rs. recharge balance to my account. I told them to add 200 since they were two coupons, but they didn't. Anyway, something is better than nothing.

They also said that this offer is no longer valid. So I sent them screenshots of the page which says so. They said it's a mistake and they are working on removing that page from the website.

Kind Regards,
Casper^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back