eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
connect said:
from where did u get the 150 off coupon , how do we get coupons , some are getting 100 off coupons , i dont get any of these

if you buy regularly.. ebay will never send you coupons,

create a new id and go to khojguru.in

Guys anyone who got the gift frm ebay who have used notout coupon..?? Its already 1 month... i spoke to them & dey said that it will b shipped withing 45 days from ur redeem date... :( any idea when are we getting the gifts.. I have ordered a camera nikon L21...

Plz post ur comments as soon as u all get the update... :)

Sorry for posting OT.

The below info is for all the folks that are awaiting for their gifts from ebay. This is just a precaution note.
I have made 3 transactions during Xmas offer in dec 2009. 80Gb hdd, 8gb pendrive and Swatch watch are my gifts. After 15 days of my transaction I received my 80Gb Hdd. I have been following up with ebay and they said the same story of 45 days. After 50 days of my purchase,I made a transaction on ebay.com and My ebay ID got suspended.They did not mention why....

Ebay denied that I am not eligible.If the ebay have shipped my items with in their specified time of 45 days,I would have got my gifts before my suspension. Also ebay rules clearly tells that If your acc gets suspended in next 15 days of your transaction, you are not eligible for the gift.

Bottom line: Keep your ebay acc safe, untill you receive your free gifts.

anuragjiwrajka said:
Guys anyone who got the gift frm ebay who have used notout coupon..?? Its already 1 month... i spoke to them & dey said that it will b shipped withing 45 days from ur redeem date... :( any idea when are we getting the gifts.. I have ordered a camera nikon L21...

even i didnt get it till now but got the bluetooth headset already .

thenvk said:
Sorry for posting OT.

The below info is for all the folks that are awaiting for their gifts from ebay. This is just a precaution note.
I have made 3 transactions during Xmas offer in dec 2009. 80Gb hdd, 8gb pendrive and Swatch watch are my gifts. After 15 days of my transaction I received my 80Gb Hdd. I have been following up with ebay and they said the same story of 45 days. After 50 days of my purchase,I made a transaction on ebay.com and My ebay ID got suspended.They did not mention why....

Ebay denied that I am not eligible.If the ebay have shipped my items with in their specified time of 45 days,I would have got my gifts before my suspension. Also ebay rules clearly tells that If your acc gets suspended in next 15 days of your transaction, you are not eligible for the gift.

Bottom line: Keep your ebay acc safe, untill you receive your free gifts.

so in a way its better to use the instant 10-15% (500 or 1000 ) cash discount off rather than opting for a free gift ,

thanks for this piece of info , never knew that if the acc gets suspended for some reason , u wont receive the gift

I have been lucky on that front so far. For the NOTOUT offer I received both the headset and the pen drive on the same date, albeit a bit late - around 25 days after I opted for them.

RoBoGhOsT said:
even i didnt get it till now but got the bluetooth headset already .

just received my nikon L21's [ 2 of dem :p ] .. dont worry u should receive them in a day or two... ebay offers rock!!!!

anuragjiwrajka said:

I got 8GB pen drive and the bluetooth around a week back, and today I received Nikon L21 (2 of them). :)

So you guys also get yours within a couple of days.

Planning to buy from 260594150957 or 310220185722. I have a 15% coupon which reduces the price to Rs 2040 and Rs 1961 respectively. My question is Can I get it any cheaper in market. I can head out to Delhi or Noida to pick this phone. My concern is the price, any idea about the current street price of Micromax Q2. If it is the cheapest then I'll order it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back