eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junk coupons. Need Khojguru ones. Folks who have never used their phone number on Khojguru can get the 150 off on 500 purchase coupons. Sadly, no one seems to be interested in using their numbers :(

agantuk said:
Junk coupons. Need Khojguru ones. Folks who have never used their phone number on Khojguru can get the 150 off on 500 purchase coupons. Sadly, no one seems to be interested in using their numbers :(
What are steps for this? do i need new ebay account also?

^ You need to go to khojguru.com, select the ebay coupon link, and clcik on "Get Coupon"

This page: Ebay, Delhi

Here, select 'Register for Free', just ensure you give a valid cell phone number, and a valid email id (any junk id you maintain) where you can receive SMS - a number which hasn't earlier been used on Khojguru (used on ebay or not doesn't matter). ONce you confirm the activation mail, you will receive a coupon code on SMS.

Post it here for the greater benefit of society - these are not account restricted :p

Of course, to use the coupon, one has to create a new ebay account, but that's for those who want to save those bucks anyway :D

Im a newb to ebay..

How do i get free gifts ?? and 10% coupons and 15% coupons or 100off or just any kind of coupon...

All i know is the khojguru coupon and from last two pages the monsoon offers..

Its so damn hard to find those ebay deal of the day , 1 paisa auction etc etc pages..

just a little info plzz.. thnks..

Well i am getting this ink for my canon mp160 printer

eBay India: Refill ink canon lexmark hp any cartridge BLACK 200ML (item 170502041877 end time 18-Jul-2010 19:38:49 IST)

From past i have been refilling at local stationary

What i found is for first time they refill good quantity so that u make another visit to them...With that refill i printed approximately 180 pages for 70 buks...

But now after another refill hardly crossed 100 and its short of dying off

Also got just 5% coupon

Anyways should i go ahead with the stuff???

Dear Sir, we have it in offer so we are selling at this price, there is no warranty on this product.

And yes,its without warranty :| so it means tat U should avoid it right:p btw, saw the same backpack on itdepot for 1210

knoughtyd said:
And yes,its without warranty :| so it means tat U should avoid it right:p btw, saw the same backpack on itdepot for 1210
I wont say avoid if u buying it from local mall...But online its a no...If its some custom bypass...ya it might prove luky to u...But if its from rejected lot than its better u avoid it before.....

Itdepot..I guess someone who bought from there regularly should confirm..And again ask for warranty....If the companies give on their product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back