eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not sure if the regular Verbatims are better than Moser Baer's Platinum archival DVDs? Price of the Verbs is half that of the MB Platinums.....

Just received the ebay gift of a Iomega 250gb hard drive. They had run out of the Notouch 160gb, so they instead sent a Iomega 250gb drive !!! Sweet :)

^^ Why would u want 100 off....create a new account ang get 150 off....plz read through man at least last 2 pages :mad:

vinayaga said:
Just received the ebay gift of a Iomega 250gb hard drive. They had run out of the Notouch 160gb, so they instead sent a Iomega 250gb drive !!! Sweet :)

thanks for the info buddy waiting for my two hard disks hopefully even i may get lucky and get 250 GB instead of 160 GB

vinayaga said:
And who said patience doesn't pay :p

vinayaga said:
Damn I got my 160GB a week before.

Can anyone kindly use their phone and share the Khojguru coupon for 150 off? N7ZXAQH2FB is not working any more, and I have run out of phone numbers. :(

PLEASE! I need to close a sale

Fellow members,

Can anyone please pm me an ebay discount coupon? I have been dying to get a sansa clip+ for sometime. Since there has long been no GO for a clip+, I am going to buy it from ebay.

thanks.

MrHunt said:
Fellow members,

Can anyone please pm me an ebay discount coupon? I have been dying to get a sansa clip+ for sometime. Since there has long been no GO for a clip+, I am going to buy it from ebay.

thanks.
Why don't you opt for the pen drive as part of the monsoon offer and sell it instead? Unless you are planning to buy the 4GB one, in which case a 15% coupon would be ideal.

Guys, someone help with the Khojguru 150 off coupon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back