eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ If you haven't paid the seller you can ignore. But as a mark of courtesy, just let the seller know you are not interested so he can atleast sell it to the next highest bidder.

agantuk said:
^ O/T: Quite a member there, registered for a year, with an iTrust score of 7, yet 0 posts. Wow
Mate my posts doesnt get an increment :( , I have contacted mods many times but no response ... Could som1 answer my original query ...

Thanks
Mac_freak

mac_freak said:
Mate my posts doesnt get an increment :( , I have contacted mods many times but no response ... Could som1 answer my original query ...

Thanks

Mac_freak
I dont think the post count increases in the Trader and general talk sections.

It Increases when you post in the hardware forums, pc peripherals , hardware zone etc.. and rightly so.

HoliC said:
I dont think the post count increases in the Trader and general talk sections.

It Increases when you post in the hardware forums, pc peripherals , hardware zone etc.. and rightly so.
Oh thanks for clearing this up .. yeah I just made a post in the h/w forum and my posts has got an increment ..

Mac_freak

^^NP..

EBAY Question - IS it okay if i make two accounts and use khojguru coupon twice.. and buy the both products from the SAME DEALER ???????

HoliC said:
EBAY Question - IS it okay if i make two accounts and use khojguru coupon twice.. and buy the both products from the SAME DEALER ???????
Technically, YES

Ethically, not sure. I am not too much of an ethical person anyway :D

connect said:
credit cards are not linked to any ids , yes u can make payment from same credit card , no problems :)

WRONG , i have a blocked ebay account which was my primary account and i didnt even abuse it , i used my credit card all the time to buy from it , now if i use my credit card on any of my frens accounts ,the account gets banned almost immidiately , i can prove this to anyone who wants to try , ofcourse provided u pay me the money 1st , ull get the item however the account would get banned.

^ then it means that ebay captures and stores ur credit card info , which i think is not true , it its true that they store CC info , then mite be the card is blocked .

did u try to make a virtual card from that CC and make payment from that CC and see if they again block ur ebay id or not ?

Anyways we can use the khojguru coupon just once for a new account right.. ?? so it doesnt matter if the account gets banned as long as we get the product..

Also the dealer would easily understand by same shiiping address that i used two coupons and got OFF on both of them..

One more question..

While creating another ebay account should the ip address be different.. ??

And also all the account details.. could they be the same as my primary account or do ihave to add new details for a new account ???

And lastly should i just ignore the account once its used for one purchase and cant be used for another OFF.. ??

thnks..

HoliC said:
Anyways we can use the khojguru coupon just once for a new account right.. ?? so it doesnt matter if the account gets banned as long as we get the product..

Also the dealer would easily understand by same shiiping address that i used two coupons and got OFF on both of them..

One more question..

While creating another ebay account should the ip address be different.. ??

And also all the account details.. could they be the same as my primary account or do ihave to add new details for a new account ???

And lastly should i just ignore the account once its used for one purchase and cant be used for another OFF.. ??

thnks..
yes the ip addresses have to be . have to be diff , or ur acc will eventually get banned

ur account details can be same in as many id's as u want ,

ebay usually allows the same tel no to be used 10 times , after 10 times , u can just change the tel no and continue with same shipping details

and y wud u ignore ur older accounts after having used once , see the coupon u get can only be used one time for one purchase , next week u can get a new coupon and u can again use that coupon on that id

We are certainly in need of short article/new thread .. stating Do's Dont's for multiple accounts on ebay and to avoid get banned.

There are books available on this !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back