eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The bag is genuine, my friends had purchased two of them. Its the same one which comes with Dell Laptops, Made for Dell tag is also there, pretty good quality for the price. Expecially after Rs 150 off coupon.

Bought it from the same seller, the seller seems to be Dell reseller so getting it for a discount or something.

parag1985 said:
Guys just few days back I ordered a 8gb sandisk cruzer that DOW today when i was not at home my mother received a package she didn't check anything and took it from the courier guy when i came home and checked it the package was tampered and it didn't have any pen drive in it .I straight a way called the seller (Harsh_corp).He said he is in Goa right now he will be back on Wednesday and told me to send the courier details.

Just wanted to know what will happen now will get a refund or my money is gone :(
:( seller is not responding to any of my mails guys suggest me what to do?

A lilttle urgent pls bcz last date is 19 july for confirmation of the item.

manju2manju said:
Latest Khojguru 150 off on 500 purchase coupon is PXCTCAYUEB
Thanks a ton. Hope we have more volunteers like you who don't mind using their phone once a week when these codes come out :)

viva1986 said:
how are alcatel mobiles. todays daily deal have one of them.
Yesterday only I ordered the same mobile from the same seller and it was shipped immediately !! Hope it turns out good

But the price was less, 1450 - 10% off :)

Dont know why the same got raised to 1490 in today's deal !!

noworry said:
Yesterday only I ordered the same mobile from the same seller and it was shipped immediately !! Hope it turns out good

There is a reason for that, people are becoming mad, whatever they are keeping in deals of the day people are buying. Also its sports model, did you buy the same sports model?.

manju2manju said:
Latest Khojguru 150 off on 500 purchase coupon is PXCTCAYUEB
Thanks dude, that worked fine. Bought a GTA: EfLC disc for my friend for Rs. 365/-

BTW, this works only for new accounts.

parag1985 said:
:( seller is not responding to any of my mails guys suggest me what to do?

A lilttle urgent pls bcz last date is 19 july for confirmation of the item.
call up ebay customer support @ 18002093229.. they will readily help you out of it.....

harshmendhi said:
i got again 100 off but still not find any product
purchase a bluetooth dongle for rs. 5 after applying the discount code or here are some good keychains like hour glass KC, compass KC under 150/=

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i have also one

and i have also a coupon 15% off maximum upto 500/=

Srini said:
There is a reason for that, people are becoming mad, whatever they are keeping in deals of the day people are buying. Also its sports model, did you buy the same sports model?.
I bought the same model that is given in the daily deal.

noworry said:
I also baught windows mobile from him. He ships of same day. Happy with handset.

Srini said:
149 sold !!! turn over of aprx 2.25 Lac. Ebay profit @ 5% : 11250/-

^^ 6 %....................

viva1986 said:
purchase a bluetooth dongle for rs. 5 after applying the discount code or here are some good keychains like hour glass KC, compass KC under 150/=

i have also one

and i have also a coupon 15% off maximum upto 500/=
can u please post the coupon code here for the 100 off or 50 off wateevr it is , i got a coupon but the mail was deleted by some one before i can copy paste the coupon code , even from the trash ,

so can u please paste the coupon code here , coupon codes are same AFAIK , only that they work on those ids which receive them , i received one of them , so please help

idea said:
Dont get confused between listing fees and paisa pay fees. Both are different.
Listing fee is just Re.1 FYI. (if you post the listing without any special features)

Final Value fee is the one you will be paying to ebay when you make a sale. Thats what you are calling it as paisapay fees, I suppose.

check the link I posted and then comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back