eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of the Mumbai vodafone user help me with a discount code? Need to purchase a cable. :)

And no I am not willing to sell it off for making a profit. :p

Desecrator said:
Can any of the Mumbai vodafone user help me with a discount code? Need to purchase a cable. :)

And no I am not willing to sell it off for making a profit. :p
lol that coupon scheme xpired 12 days ago :bleh:

btw which cable u lookin for?

siril_k said:
lol that coupon scheme xpired 12 days ago :bleh:

btw which cable u lookin for?
Ah crap. Was looking for a 5m rca cable. Nvm I shall buy it without a coupon then. :)

Desecrator said:
Ah crap. Was looking for a 5m rca cable. Nvm I shall buy it without a coupon then. :)
Major ownage there. Just when I was about to go to the payment portal, there seemed to be 100 points to be redeemed at 1 re. per point. Redeemed all the 100 points and got 100 Rs. off lol. :D

Forget coupons, pick one of the Diwali gifts that are being given, those are worth more than the coupons can save you. Pick something which you either require, or something that can be sold off easily :) Happy shopping :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My suggestion - get the iBall 2GB drive. I see its retailing for 449 on eBay. You should be able to sell it for around 250 easily. That would be a good discount % over the price of your wired controller.

There is some 100rs off from 105rs item. Give me some ideas as to what to buy? I am thinking of screen guard, head massager.

nevermind..and thats a nice massager..iv used it..here in delhi, when u go to pallika bazaar we have local sellers on the road who are trying to give u a demo of the same product..it feels awesome when u run that little thing over your head..:p..nice purchase..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back