eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys any feedback on this Item, looking to gift it , is it worth buying with the features mentioned?

Are there any other such products at prices lower than this one?

^^ it's just like a chinese mobile phone, good and vfm till it works. search net and you will find many

people complaining about their tab dying overnight.

I have held off paying and getting all the items I needs as much as possible. If the new year deals do not come through today, I have no choice but to buy !

Prepaymaina has listed this phone at their ebay shop.. This phone can be purchased from their ebay shop without the fear of loosing your money. I think if you pay through paypal (billed in Rs) and they cancel your order, you'll get full refund.

Only catch is they will deliver after 31st Dec.

Edit: oops... wrong thread....Sorry.

bigbyte said:
Prepaymaina has listed this phone at their ebay shop.. This phone can be purchased from their ebay shop without the fear of loosing your money. I think if you pay through paypal (billed in Rs) and they cancel your order, you'll get full refund.

Only catch is they will deliver after 31st Dec.
Wrong thread? :p

^^ Lol !
Dude, people here have been waiting to buy stuff worth thousands just for coupons and new year deals !
And you're worrying about a mmc ? Get it from dvdstoredelhi on te only.

^^^ So true, I have watches worth 13k that I have won in auctions and waiting to pay, need two 2tb drives, one cabinet and a few other misc stuff. Whew !!! If the deals do not start today, am screwed royally !!!

wishmaster.dj said:
anyone got any sort of coupon?

I want to buy memory card, would be nice if someone could share it, thanks!
You need to wait till you get a coupon from them.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think there is some problem with their coupon system.

I can see today's deal and hence there will be no christmas deal. let's wait till next Wednesday to see if there is any new year offer. i am badly waiting. since i want to buy few case fans.

anyone has a GEB coupon ??

Have to buy something worth 1600 from there .

Please PM me , if someone is ready to share a GEB coupon with me

archat68 said:
^^You are late mate! I had an unused 10% off GEB coupon which expired yesterday.
Even i think , i had that coupon , got it in mail, date was 23rd dec .

I am MAD , i thought its Christmas coupon must be valid till X-mas :D

same here....I had flat 250 off coupon which expired yesterday..... I think ebay will mail us coupons today at 12 :bleh:

Punker said:
same here....I had flat 250 off coupon which expired yesterday..... I think ebay will mail us coupons today at 12 :bleh:
Or maybe they'll not mail us any coupons at all.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back