eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code: 10% off

0111CV7UJK

Max. discount of Rs.1,000

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

connect said:
^ no selling of coupons allowed here in TE , if u want to share u can but no trading :)
Okies.. no problem.. I wasnt aware of it

I posted it just for fun, while I was checking validity of one coupon I had with me..

FOR IDEA MOBILE USERS....

Well, Idea is giving Ebay 10% off voucher (Max Rs 250 off) on making online recharge/top up from their website..

Coupon is working (purchased from one myself) however is valid only for one transaction..

If you are not having Idea sim, you can recharge my mobile and can get the coupon..

PS : I wont give you money for recharging :p

Enjoy :)

ashvarybabul said:
Okies.. no problem.. I wasnt aware of it

I posted it just for fun, while I was checking validity of one coupon I had with me..

FOR IDEA MOBILE USERS....

Well, Idea is giving Ebay 10% off voucher (Max Rs 250 off) on making online recharge/top up from their website..

Coupon is working (purchased from one myself) however is valid only for one transaction..

If you are not having Idea sim, you can recharge my mobile and can get the coupon..

PS : I wont give you money for recharging :p

Enjoy :)
lol^^ Good scheme.

siril_k said:
^whats the minimum recharge denomination to get this cpn?
No idea..

no such thing was mentioned there in the main ad on site (U might need to look hard on those * notes written down)

I recharged my mobile with Rs 24 for some sms pack and got it..

Minimum top up is Rs 13 (my state)

Got 3 75 off on 80 and around 10 10% coupons. I will give 10% coupons if anybody interested, max. 1000Rs. discount. Interested member can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back