eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
rohit3192 said:
^why ebay sends vouchers to people living in graveyards?
Damn no voucher for me.
Simple, coz they know that people living in graveYards are better then the others :p

It seems that ebay is not acting ulta. Now they are sending coupons to active accounts and for less used and newly created accounts, only promotional emails.

^^lucky fellow, m waiting for one, r u sure that ur one is a/c locked, if not send it to me, i will make it sure for you :p

CA50 said:
^^lucky fellow, m waiting for one, r u sure that ur one is a/c locked, if not send it to me, i will make it sure for you :p
Bought flowers with 100rs voucher

Will come to see you in graveyard with flowers.:bleh:

(The voucher was ac locked so no use sharing as it was not working with my bro's account).

@Dragonball: Ebay is now sending Rs100 voucher for each refund granted by GEB(as I raised concern that Ebay hold money deliberately for 30 days(10+15+5=30) and seemingly earn bank interest on 1 month deposit.

I had proof that i2c canceled transaction but still payment was delayed by 20 days.

I posted in multiple threads in ebay feedback so that other's know what is going on.

ebay.png

^^Yes.

already mentioned.

I think they have shortlisted some IDs and the code works with those IDs when one press apply button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back