eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any coupon on the new registration, did any one try making a new account today ?

any flat coupons ?

Would be great on the 4GB pen drive deal

OMG JESUS CHRIST !! CHECK THIS --> :O :O

omgins.jpg

avi said:
You cannot apply any coupon on 4GB pendrive. What you want to buy it at 50INR ? :bleh:
Couple of weeks back (when i missed the offer) we could have got this pen drive for 99 using letsbuy 100 off coupon :p

Nope it was 250 off on 500 and coupon costed 1 INR :bleh:

This clearly shows how people fall simply for stupid 50% discounts and ebay does knows how to sell things.

^ Well, that is IF you have bought the 1 rs coupon. For guys like me who missed that offer completely, this represents a very good deal indeed.

All I was saying is this discount is just gimmick.

Leave it, I dont want to hurt your feelings. Congo on your new pen drive :D

lol I posted right in the beginning itself that this WAS a gimmick. :) 4Gb's are losing market and the store wanted to get rid of it, so they're dumping it here. :p

I am just thinking how much time this seller would take to ship 2,000 odd pen drives.

Considering he just has a feedback of 17, i am sure he would not be a well established seller.

Dunno why, but i am feeling a bit fishy on this deal.

lol I was thinking of the same thing a few minutes back. They're going to need a hell lot of man power to ship my package before the 3rd of June! :p

Anyway, it's through paisapay anyway, so it's not going to end up like a Nigerian scam, don't worry. :)

True ..

Its a WIN WIN situation for the buyer.

In case the seller is not able to complete the transaction, then as per eBay policy, you would get a flat 100 coupon for the unsuccessful purchase.

i got this pendrive from letsbuy for 175 rs

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and congrats guys for completing 10,000 posts in this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back