eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ From what I noticed with my Axe purchases, due to the large number of orders, the seller takes around 3 days to pack the stuff. As with most bulk sales (like Yebhi for instance), these guys have the courier docket numbers prepared themselves, as they have a copy of the serial numbers / receipts to use. That way they give the dispatch number first. The courier guy then picks this one up in 2 - 3 days, in one case it was 6 days. It is then it appears on the DTDC website. You might want to wait a bit longer if these timelines haven't yet been covered

agantuk said:
Did you check with the seller why he didn't dispatch? I happened to PM him and he responded within 6 hours
Actually he had dispatched it on 4th June, but the item was stuck with courier.. (Deccan 360). for 2 weeks the status was same at their site, and on calling them they told me it will take another week for item to reach me.. (got a mail too)

Deccan 360 is a horrible courier. Their tracking never worked for me. Some times there was no update apart from dispatch, and other times there was nothing mentioned on the website itself. Only thing I remember about them is they have a uniform while delivering.

shucks man, just when I went to order, the friends coupons have expired. Now to wait till wednesday for another scheme...

Got my pack of Dove soaps today. Everyone was surprised when i told themi gotit for just Rs 48!
Also any coupons for buying around Rs500 or around Rs1000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back