eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaRKiV said:
but plz do update thr disc details on it.... TIA...

I didn't understand. Please write full sentence, I can't understand the SMS lingo.
XDRMKO0033

Coupon Valid till 19th July 2011

How to redeem your eBay gift voucher

1. Buy an item on eBay & choose PaisaPay to pay. * T&C apply 2. Enter the gift voucher code shown above when paying. 3. Pay the balance amount using online bank transfer / credit / debit card.

For help, check FAQs or contact CustomerSupport

baccilus said:
XDRMKO0033

Guys anyone has any discount coupon for a Rs 899 purchase?
What is the discount on this one? Sorry for asking again if you ve already mentioned it :ashamed:.

baccilus said:
I didn't understand. Please write full sentence, I can't understand the SMS lingo.
XDRMKO0033

How to redeem your eBay gift voucher

1. Buy an item on eBay & choose PaisaPay to pay. * T&C apply 2. Enter the gift voucher code shown above when paying. 3. Pay the balance amount using online bank transfer / credit / debit card.

For help, check FAQs or contact CustomerSupport
he is asking about the percentage of the discount coupon ... is it 5% or 10%

^ Yup!!! only if eBay issued same coupon to that person. No use of posting account linked coupons. This only helps if you share account detail or place order on behalf of the interested one.

Which is the best deal on ebay ? i have one 500 off coupon till 19th july.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i was planning to buy the Brainwavz M1 but it is prices at rs.2250/- ( 300 more than the TE price) .

Got my UMG1831 today :)

@rocker123, have you received any email regarding this deal, if yes can you forward those to my inbox, feedback left, you can change the password

thanks once again :)

any coupon for purchase of Rs 2700 ?

poseidon said:

HDFCEBAY01 was not working in afternoon but worked in the evening, saved 10%

Hi guys.. I have purchased two items(I have already received one item) from ebay.in on 13th July using SBI debit card(paisapay).. Till today there is no money debited from my account for that two transactions.. I have made other transactions online from other sites and there was immediate debit. Did anyone face the same thing???

knanda said:
Hi guys.. I have purchased two items(I have already received one item) from ebay.in on 13th July using SBI debit card(paisapay).. Till today there is no money debited from my account for that two transactions.. I have made other transactions online from other sites and there was immediate debit. Did anyone face the same thing???

Happens some times. Processing can take more than 3 days..

Withdraw the whole amount from your account and make the balance zero, and thus enjoy a free product :p

Jus Kidng,

Btw, How much is the value of the product that you received ?

knanda said:

poseidon said:

HDFCEBAY01 was not working in afternoon but worked in the evening, saved 10%

Worked for me too! got 500 off my 2Tb HDD :D

haritr said:
Withdraw the whole amount from your account and make the balance zero, and thus enjoy a free product :p

Jus Kidng,

hahahaha anyways that would be a pretty crazy thing to do ...they do have your shipping address in the database :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back