eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the replies guys...i said to seller that i don't want that watch and he was kinda angry :( and he told me that he'll cancel the order

he also said it takes 30dys to get my money back...hope he won't ship that item

j_jindal1 said:
I bought from mediahome quality was good.... using ebay (seller mediahome) using 100 off coupon of a kind sould here.. :eek:hyeah:

thanks the quality looks quite good

abid567 said:
thanks for the replies guys...i said to seller that i don't want that watch and he was kinda angry :( and he told me that he'll cancel the order

if he ship it then you have an option to not recieve the courier and claim item not recieved

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

any one with flat 100 off coupon

Guys any 10% off or higher coupons? I need to buy an Asus N13U router.

I already have a 5% coupon, but buying it directly from dvdstore's website would be cheaper than getting from ebay with that coupon.

If only letsbuy had that listed on their website. :p

Hi Guys,

Can I club 2 items from diff sellers to make my purchase on ebay and apply the ebay coupons.. ?? I just tried it and I saw 2 "Proceed to pay" buttons.. Any suggestions.

viralbug said:
Guys any 10% off or higher coupons? I need to buy an Asus N13U router.

I already have a 5% coupon, but buying it directly from dvdstore's website would be cheaper than getting from ebay with that coupon.

If only letsbuy had that listed on their website. :p

Get it off Homeshop18 instead and use the 500 off coupon to get a good deal.

slash84 said:
Get it off Homeshop18 instead and use the 500 off coupon to get a good deal.

I don't have any experience with Homeshop18. Also which coupon are you talking about?

The main reason I'm getting it from ebay is cause I would like to buy it from dvdstore since I can tell them to send me the B1 revision router. Also the Homeshop18 site mentions only 1 year warranty whereas I think it's supposed to be 3.

AsidXxx said:
Guys,

I bought the Acer eMachine - EMACHINE NETBOOK( EM355) by Acer (1 YR WARRANTY) | eBay and applied the GANESHA004 coupon. I also got that 'Smart move - coupon applied and this is the gift' message. The transaction went off without a hitch and I paid using my MasterCard CC. But now in the order details, I cant find any mention of the gift. Its kinda worrying.

Yeah, that's how it is. Gifts are shipped separately and without tracking, AFAIK. I once got a free pendrive three months after a transaction. I'd totally forgotten about it. :D

AsidXxx said:
Guys,

I bought the Acer eMachine - EMACHINE NETBOOK( EM355) by Acer (1 YR WARRANTY) | eBay and applied the GANESHA004 coupon. I also got that 'Smart move - coupon applied and this is the gift' message. The transaction went off without a hitch and I paid using my MasterCard CC. But now in the order details, I cant find any mention of the gift. Its kinda worrying.

Go to "My eBay" then click "My paisaPay" then click on "Bought with PaisaPay" then click on "PaisaPay ID" number in same line of "EMACHINE NETBOOK( EM355) by Acer (1 YR WARRANTY)" you'll see your coupon code there....if not, then you really have to worry :)

-

got this msg from the seller :D

Dear Customer,

Surly we will cancel the order from my end as per your request.

Regards,

Ansari Shabina
- green_valley786
abid567 said:

viralbug said:
I don't have any experience with Homeshop18. Also which coupon are you talking about?

The main reason I'm getting it from ebay is cause I would like to buy it from dvdstore since I can tell them to send me the B1 revision router. Also the Homeshop18 site mentions only 1 year warranty whereas I think it's supposed to be 3.

I dont remember which website i read this in(probably IBF), but there was a dealer/reviewer who said that 99 percent of these routers are B1 revision available now, the older ones came only couple of years ago when they were introduced and were old stock being dumped in India.

i think i used GC61G9P4PUD74VE8A or GC9S9NP7PEVQY4EQ6 to get 500 off 2500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back