eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, i tried to buy an item from ebay and paid using my SBI netbanking, but some how i got an error at the final billdesk page.

Now my money got debited from my account, but ebay page says that the payment was unsuccessful and asks me to make the payment using another method.

How will i get back the debited amount??

Don't worry mate, I went through exactly same situation few days ago. Just to be on safe side I mailed ebay about it. Got a response after 3 days, and money back in my account in 10 days
<

BTW can i buy something else using that account or will that create some problem with the refunding process ?

Yeah, I did transactions from same account, but not completed the transaction which failed, instead completed it after the refund.

^^^ got into similar incident with IOB, money debited from the a/c but no order placed via paisapay due to server error of the bank , transaction date was 1st feb and got the refund at 8th feb...though it came back automatically. Ebay is so reliable.

transaction time was night....after 10'o clock.

Better try to use daytime and possibly weekdays/full working days. <----though it sound completly stupid.

Guys did any1 get the Christmas Gift? Coz i havent received it till now... and let me know what can i do to expedite it?

Thanks in advance...

Guys did any1 get the Christmas Gift? Coz i havent received it till now... and let me know what can i do to expedite it?

Thanks in advance...

Got my Camera Fuji yesterday. But no bill came with it. Ebay cust care says as its a gift, they cannot entrertain any compalints regarding the same...
<

how to proceed in case the seller has shipped the item and while tracking it shows delivered but actually its not been delivered

so help me! what should i do next?
<

Try contacting the seller. Ask him to sort it out with his courier. If it is not resolved, file item not received on ebay. ebay will then ask the seller to provide POD within a certain no of days. Which courier was used?

^ same thing has happened with me. But sadly, in my case, after contacting (read struggling with) the DTDC officials they sent me the POD, the company seal. I provided my office address, but the guards say they did not receive the parcel.
<

Now, i guess, i cant even file item not received as they have POD. Right ??

^^^ Wrong! coz thats what happend with me and turns out one of the courier person of Bluedart has done fraudulent sign on my behalf,
<

now i m thinking of fighting it out
<

@josejeya26 thanks for help
<
btw the courier is BlueDart

^^^ Wrong! coz thats what happend with me and turns out one of the courier person of Bluedart has done fraudulent sign on my behalf,
<

now i m thinking of fighting it out
<

@josejeya26 thanks for help
<
btw the courier is BlueDart

That`s a suprise. Blue Dart are usually very professional.

^ same thing has happened with me. But sadly, in my case, after contacting (read struggling with) the DTDC officials they sent me the POD, the company seal. I provided my office address, but the guards say they did not receive the parcel.
<

Now, i guess, i cant even file item not received as they have POD. Right ??

Paisapay are usually very anal about the POD. What was consignee address on the POD? If it was the full official address, nothing much that you can do. Maybe you need to question your security about the item?

Got my diwali gift today. Originally i had selected for 1TB USB2.0 Transcend portable HDD which they said they wont be able to send due to availability issues and made choose from other options, I chose a Nokia C2-02 phone and to my surprise they sent me 1TB USB2.0 Seagate expansion portable hardrive. Time tp put up a classified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back