eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ is this worth this price... At least on eBay shipping is guaranteed within 7 days, no idea abt snap deal shipping times

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Daayum Rocker! Is this your full-time job, finding awesome deals for us ?
<

Anytime you're in bombay, you got a beer (or two) on me!

I really wish it could be me full time job .. But sadly your life directs you to only direction in life --> "Money"

Just fulfilling my hobby, by sharing some good deals...

Surely would ping u once i am there in Mumbai ..
<

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Delhi guys arrange a party for #rocker123, we'll be happy to contribute.[/font]

Would surely love to meet all Delhi guys in the next TE meet. ..

^^ is this worth this price... At least on eBay shipping is guaranteed within 7 days, no idea abt snap deal shipping times

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Snapdeal shipping is also good. You receive it before the time mentioned..

http://www.ebay.in/i...=item256e1e0c5e

Benetton Cold perfume @Rs.499/-

Got via email...

I got the same email too. Is this a good perfume? I know that's subjective, but just asking.

I really wish it could be me full time job .. But sadly your life directs you to only direction in life --> "Money"

Just fulfilling my hobby, by sharing some good deals...

Surely would ping u once i am there in Mumbai ..
<

You're on bro, anytime you're here. And you're right about life...

Is there any 10% discount coupon for ebay that I can use? Badly want to buy Xonar STX using credit card but ebay price is bit high and so a 10% kind of coupon would help. Dunno why I'm not getting any such discount coupon from ebay for quite sometime. I just got some 100Rs discount coupon and that's about it.
<

received 5 % off coupons with a max discount of 500...anyone needs pm me...and looking for flat 100 150 off coupons anyone got one spare?

Have a flat 150 off on 1500 coupon valid till 20th March. Not planning to use it. But it is on my primary personal account.

So, either I'll buy the product for you or in case you are an old member whom I know, I'll share the account details with you.

anyone willing to share their 100 off on 150 coupons? i have some 5 % max discount 500 coupons

have you guys received the FA deo that we ordered from sankalp? product was shipped 3 days back still no sign of it

anyone willing to share their 100 off on 150 coupons? i have some 5 % max discount 500 coupons

have you guys received the FA deo that we ordered from sankalp? product was shipped 3 days back still no sign of it

My friend recieved it. Then found out that it was a womens deo. He aint happy, but his wifey, yeah
<

Since i already ordered the aluminum foil, i ain't gonna create one more ebay id just to buy this
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back