eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
received this today
hlcAm.jpg

Using this same coupon i was thinking to buy ipad 3

New Apple iPad 3rd Gen 64GB Wifi + 4G / 3G Unlocked & Sealed IPAD 3 | eBay

But problem lies in fact if i am charged octroi .It might cost same as the price.Else it looks below 45k.

How are Buffallo ext. hdd compared to western digital? I mean how is the quality and after sales?
I am thinking of buying one.

@varkey

Also, can someone recommend me a good 8-point surge protector?

Last edited by a moderator:
@MAGNeT Get It From NGPAY Its Available @ 45900 After Appling SHOP Promo Code

NGPAY does not charge OCTROI extra :)

I guess MAGNeT is more concerned about courier folks charging octroi and not the seller.

You are damn right.

I was not concerned about it earlier but when on ebay when i was tryin to see whether coupons work i saw if the dispatch city is different from where you say a notice comes on top.

Extra government charges may be applicable and needs to be paid on delivery and an official receipt will be provided

Hence i am bit worried.Though i havent seen any thread over here where person mentions he bought product from ebay and he has been charged octroi on it.

But now i am in 2 minds.

Regarding ngpay.The problem lies in transaction being over 50k.I wanted to avoid transaction above 50k .
Also the coupon validity is only upto 28th of this month.

You are damn right.

I was not concerned about it earlier but when on ebay when i was tryin to see whether coupons work i saw if the dispatch city is different from where you say a notice comes on top.

Extra government charges may be applicable and needs to be paid on delivery and an official receipt will be provided

Hence i am bit worried.Though i havent seen any thread over here where person mentions he bought product from ebay and he has been charged octroi on it.

But now i am in 2 minds.

Regarding ngpay.The problem lies in transaction being over 50k.I wanted to avoid transaction above 50k .
Also the coupon validity is only upto 28th of this month.

Do you have any friends in IT and work in Hinjewadi, Pune ?? If yes then contact someone and get it delivered there. If i was i Pune, i would have taken the delivery and given you in Mumbai. I am sure you can find someone in IT in Pune.

Do you have any friends in IT and work in Hinjewadi, Pune ?? If yes then contact someone and get it delivered there. If i was i Pune, i would have taken the delivery and given you in Mumbai. I am sure you can find someone in IT in Pune.

My bad luck.All those to whom i have been in contact have taken transfer to overseas.

Anyways yes at bottom of the listing the seller does mentions octroi applicable if it applies.

Also while checking his feebacks i see multiple instance of positive feedbacks of same person same content.And also people stating they got replicas and still giving positive feedbacks.

Hence now i feel i wont buy from this buyer.

Anyways i plan to make trip to vashi side from today to have a look at what rates i can get it in retail malls.Else might think again to buy from a new seller on ebay.

Ngpay amount crossing above 50k will make my life tougher as i can obviously take business related expense but that wont go down well with my father .And if i buy from other account i wont get any depreciation benefit.

Do you have any friends in IT and work in Hinjewadi, Pune ?? If yes then contact someone and get it delivered there. If i was i Pune, i would have taken the delivery and given you in Mumbai.

I have lived in Pune and ordered stuff off ebay. Never had to pay any octroi. Stuff bought ranged from 1.5k to 8k.
I did pay octroi once but those were books sent from USA, paid around 800-900 bucks for a 35k shipment (roughly remember the figures, it was 2-3 years back).

So IMO the octroi is also applicable in Pune.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

BTW guys, anyone received there Ebay Summerpromo2012 gifts?

My bad luck.All those to whom i have been in contact have taken transfer to overseas.

Anyways yes at bottom of the listing the seller does mentions octroi applicable if it applies.

Also while checking his feebacks i see multiple instance of positive feedbacks of same person same content.And also people stating they got replicas and still giving positive feedbacks.

Hence now i feel i wont buy from this buyer.

Anyways i plan to make trip to vashi side from today to have a look at what rates i can get it in retail malls.Else might think again to buy from a new seller on ebay.

Ngpay amount crossing above 50k will make my life tougher as i can obviously take business related expense but that wont go down well with my father .And if i buy from other account i wont get any depreciation benefit.

I have deal with this guy twice brought 2 cell phones and i paid 109/- & 115/- rs octroi brought Galaxy s plus(18600) & Xerpia Neo-v (14500) received product as described also i paid 165/- octroi for Laptop Cooling pad (750/-) shipped from Bangalore.

I have deal with this guy twice brought 2 cell phones and i paid 109/- & 115/- rs octroi brought Galaxy s plus(18600) & Xerpia Neo-v (14500) received product as described also i paid 165/- octroi for Laptop Cooling pad (750/-) shipped from Bangalore.

Sorry but how come octroi rates so low in case of mobile and so much in case of cooler(22 percent)?

wont mind upto 750 octroi total.My buy price is around 44800 approximate.
And i guess octroi is 5.5 percent; plus st in mumbai on invoice rates.

Raks octroi do apply all over maharashtra but its followed strictly in mumbai in pune the staff might not be that strict.

Sorry but how come octroi rates so low in case of mobile and so much in case of cooler(22 percent)?

wont mind upto 750 octroi total.My buy price is around 44800 approximate.
And i guess octroi is 5.5 percent; plus st in mumbai on invoice rates.

Raks octroi do apply all over maharashtra but its followed strictly in mumbai in pune the staff might not be that strict.

Seller shown mobile price very low like 7K & 5K but he put original mobile in box might be that reason octroi is low.

Just 5 mins ago i brought processor from Hyderabad First Flight took 170/- octroi seller claimed Processor cost @ 4K*3.5% Octroi Tax (Pune) = 140+30 (other charges)

I think ebay seller will send invoice price nearby 20K while shipping so u will get 700/- Rs octroi but he will enclose original bill in box i guess. Better you contact seller once :)

I think ebay seller will send invoice price nearby 20K while shipping so u will get 700/- Rs octroi but he will enclose original bill in box i guess. Better you contact seller once :)

Have mailed him to send his contact details.

Worst stuff is in mumbai octroi is 5.5 i guess earlier it was 4.And on top of that on octroi amount further service tax applies so total tax is 6.2 something on invoice.So even making invoice of 17k will push me back further by 1k.

@MAGNeT, you can order it to my place in kharghar if you want. I don't think they charge octroi here. And you can come and pick it up.

Only thing is i'm going out of town this friday, my grannies are home all the time so delivery is not an issue, but they won't be able to check anything, just accept it from the courier guy.

p.s. navi mumbai doesn't have octroi but i think there's 1 or 2 percent cess, but i don't think it's usually applied in the case of courier.

I have lived in Pune and ordered stuff off ebay. Never had to pay any octroi. Stuff bought ranged from 1.5k to 8k.
I did pay octroi once but those were books sent from USA, paid around 800-900 bucks for a 35k shipment (roughly remember the figures, it was 2-3 years back).

So IMO the octroi is also applicable in Pune.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

BTW guys, anyone received there Ebay Summerpromo2012 gifts?

That is why i specifically mentioned Hinjewadi as i believe there is no octroi. In old times (4-5 years back) when people usually ordered laptops from dell by calling them and getting a quote, if you mentioned the delivery destination as Hinjewadi (not proper Pune), you would be able to escape from octroi completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back