eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any got 7.5% or 10% off? You can share your account details with me. I will only use it to buy this once. You can reset your password later. I want to buy Xperia S today

Valid on First come First Serve :cursing:[FONT=Verdana, Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What does that supposed to mean? i mean have they issued to all and whoever uses it first gets it...WT* man [/FONT]:mad44:

Means it has been sent to lakhs of people but only few thousand of them can use it.(Those who will come first)
Valid on First come First Serve :cursing:[FONT=Verdana, Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What does that supposed to mean? i mean have they issued to all and whoever uses it first gets it...WT* man [/FONT]:mad44:

I have lost many coupon like that bro :) even I don't understand y the hell they do it .. :mad:

The gift voucher YTEXG7REOV has already been used. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

- - - Updated - - -

The gift voucher YTEXG7REOV has already been used. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back