eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I had ordered a pantech burst full body shield from xtremeguard.com, it was shipped through USPS First class as well. Got it in ~14 days.

Seller gave a tracking number yesterday and somehow i think it is working now status is "Electronic shipping info received" is it real ? AFAIK USPS First Class Mail International is not trackable right..

Edit : http://www.dymoendicia.com/status/?PIC=LN356952045US it is showing tracking not available for this item.

I was given a link for tracking but it from some third party website. I currently have another package coming from xtremeguard, this is the link they gave to me:
Endicia status

but it works only till the product leaves US.

Rs.151 off on purchase of Rs.299 and above.
Coupon Code : KRT8FFR6WV

Coupon Conditions :

* Valid till 30th November 2012
* Only valid for new customers at Hushbabies.com - Diapers, Prams, New Baby Products, Car Seats, Baby Products Online and More
* One entry allowed per household. In case of violation, all entries would be deemed invalid.
* Not valid on Food , Feeding Essentials and Diapers
* Cannot be combined with existing offers, cash-back offers, rewards, special deals and prior purchases

How to redeem:

* Go to www.hushbabies.com
* Enter the coupon code during checkout

Rs.151 off on purchase of Rs.299 and above.
Coupon Code : KRT8FFR6WV

Coupon Conditions :

* Valid till 30th November 2012
* Only valid for new customers at Hushbabies.com - Diapers, Prams, New Baby Products, Car Seats, Baby Products Online and More
* One entry allowed per household. In case of violation, all entries would be deemed invalid.
* Not valid on Food , Feeding Essentials and Diapers
* Cannot be combined with existing offers, cash-back offers, rewards, special deals and prior purchases

How to redeem:

* Go to www.hushbabies.com
* Enter the coupon code during checkout

Bhaiyya this is ebay thread.

Planning to buy Nokia 808. The price is 24.5k, if I use 7% off coupon, I get it for 23k. But the dealer it's cart2india, but the product is in Bangalore itself. Is this good? Is the seller ok?

-- Sent from my Super Awesome Moto Defy!

Does ebay sent Any Flat of coupon? Tell me the code, I lost access to my email.

- - - Updated - - -

to new users.

I need help from someone here who bought Panasonic Lumix LZ-8 camera from eBay some 4 years back. I remember that the same camera was bought by many people here.
I am returning from USA and in order to tackle the customs at Mumbai I am carrying bills for everything I have with me which includes this 4 year old camera too which was bought in India itself. I checked my various emails but I a unable to find the bill / eBay email so I want the email mailing about this camera from someone who had bought the camera then.
Please PM me if you have got the email / invoice etc ?

any ebay coupon working for 4950?
Have one but it is for minimum 5000 and the seller has only two items. One is for 4950 and other at 3000 approx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back