eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. Looking for a Flat 250 off like coupon to buy Rs 1000 item on ebay... Pl share if any asap
Thanks...
I can give you 2 x Rs 100 off of Min Rs 300 in exge :)

I have a question.
If I win an auction, and then seller asks to cancel it without specifying any reason, should I go ahead and cancel or should I just continue and pay now. I do want the item that's on auction.

^What's the point in continuing with the payment? The seller is only going to cancel the transaction and refund your money. You will simply have to wait a week or so to get back your payment.

^^ If seller has listed some condition that forbids you as a buyer (for eg doesn't ship to your location) you should not buy it. Even otherwise seller has the rights to cancel a deal due to various reasons.

Seller cant cancel the deal if you win the auction.
I bought a Home Theater in Auction & seller forgot to put a reserve price. It was a 5.1 system with Amplifier etc & I won it for Rs 500. seller started acting & wanted to cancel. I hauled him to Tilak Nagar Police stn (Charni Road, Mumbai). Police intervened. Lawyers were consulted by seller & lawyer advised seller to handover the item to me.
So if you feel you got a great deal, dont take NO for an answer. If u need help, pl PM me :)

I have a question.
If I win an auction, and then seller asks to cancel it without specifying any reason, should I go ahead and cancel or should I just continue and pay now. I do want the item that's on auction.

Seller cant cancel the deal if you win the auction.
I bought a Home Theater in Auction & seller forgot to put a reserve price. It was a 5.1 system with Amplifier etc & I won it for Rs 500. seller started acting & wanted to cancel. I hauled him to Tilak Nagar Police stn (Charni Road, Mumbai). Police intervened. Lawyers were consulted by seller & lawyer advised seller to handover the item to me.
So if you feel you got a great deal, dont take NO for an answer. If u need help, pl PM me
happy19.gif

^^ that's equivalent to an extortion for a small mistake made by the seller even if it were all by the books. Poor seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back