eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even sure how in this case the seller was legally bound to sell the item, since he had NOT received the money from eBay (assuming the sale was on eBay). If anything, eBay would have been bound to sell the item, but considering they have a large legal team, they would have directed one to hundreds of conditions listed on their terms of usage.

I think I asked this before, but still to confirm.

If I buy an item on ebay.com and pay by Credit Card, will I be able to get refund, just in case automatically just as its on ebay.in?

I think I asked this before, but still to confirm.

If I buy an item on ebay.com and pay by Credit Card, will I be able to get refund, just in case automatically just as its on ebay.in?

I don't think you can use Indian credit card directly on ebay.com. You need to use paypal (here you can use indian credit cards) or U.S. credit card

There is nothing like 'automatic' refund on ebay.com In case of non-receipt, you have to raise a dispute following which if your case has merit, you will get a refund. It is a time consuming process.

There is nothing like 'automatic' refund on ebay.com In case of non-receipt, you have to raise a dispute following which if your case has merit, you will get a refund. It is a time consuming process.

By "automatic" I meant, after raising dispute and considering that I am right and should get a refund or the seller just simply doesn't ship the product, then on ebay.in, the payment is reversed into your account, you don't have to give any bank details or anything. Is it the same on ebay.com?
On ebay,com, paypal is used but I am paying through "Credit card - Processed by Paypal", not paypal account, so had this doubt that will I be able to get the refund or not.

@Cloud-S, that's what I was referring to. There is no such thing as refund on item not shipped. For any kind of issue, resolution centre is the way to go. You can even call them up on their toll free for quicker resolution

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloud-S, that's what I was referring to. There is no such thing as refund on item not shipped. For any kind of issue, resolution centre is the way to go. You can even call them up on their toll free for quicker resolution

OK, so in short, I will be able/eligible for refund on ebay.com, right? They would not say that since you didn't paid with your paypal account, so you cannot get refund. As I would be going through "CC processed by paypal".

i buyer have submitted a negative feedback for 1 of my sale for broken item and he never contacted me what are my options

he asked me to ship it from his choice of courier and i payed extra to make sure that he is satisfied
now this @#@$% have left negative feed back what can i do
can i leave negative feedback as well

i buyer have submitted a negative feedback for 1 of my sale for broken item and he never contacted me what are my options

he asked me to ship it from his choice of courier and i payed extra to make sure that he is satisfied
now this @#@$% have left negative feed back what can i do
can i leave negative feedback as well

eBay India feedback system is skewed towards buyers.even if you leave negative feedback for buyer it will not help. i think you can post reply in the feedback and explain the situation.so that if another buyer is checking your negative feedback he will know that you tried to solve the issue.
Many times i see buyers leaving negative feedback saying they didn't get correct color and seller replies that actually buyer has not specified any color.so it is helpful to other buyers.

Thats the problem with us. SOme of us just have 'Chalta Hai Attitude'. And we always are in awe of those who take a stand & fight for the cause. And then blame the fighter because we know we will never have guts to stand up to wrong doing of others...

asheet.

despicable low class action. Nothing to toot ur horn about.

is it possible to pay on ebay.com using indian cc? I am getting an error saying "This card cannot be used". Or only some specific bank CCs can be used?

OK, so in short, I will be able/eligible for refund on ebay.com, right? They would not say that since you didn't paid with your paypal account, so you cannot get refund. As I would be going through "CC processed by paypal".

If you do not create a PayPal account, it would be really difficult to file a claim sometimes, you will need to call them to open a dispute etc. Why do all that, when you can setup a PayPal account in a matter of few minutes.

stand & fight for the cause. And then blame the fighter because we know we will never have guts to stand up to wrong doing of others...
wow!thats a whole new take on debauchery.and whats the cause?scamming sellers out for cheap bucks?tch..

7% off coupon for eBay

Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 12.16.48 PM.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

7% off eBay

Max Discount 750 Rs. Valid till 31st December

Code: V27NL7IVLO

Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 12.16.48 PM.jpg

asheet What if u were the seller ?

As a seller, I have to honor my deals. If I make a mistake, I have to pay for it. Same goes for buyer.
Have you traded in Stocks?? If you punch a wrong order, nothing can be done. It is your call & you own up to that mistake as a Man. If you are chicken, then you scurry for cover & cry on everyone's shoulder.
So I believe in taking the punches on my chin & also give it back on chin, no back stabbing.
But it need guts which many guys here are lacking & hence they are whinning...hoping that someone will help them in getting out of the situation which is heir own creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back