eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we don't have the guts to rob a poor seller for a minor mistake and make a gain at the expense of the seller. We don't need that kind of guts.

As a seller, I have to honor my deals. If I make a mistake, I have to pay for it. Same goes for buyer.
Have you traded in Stocks?? If you punch a wrong order, nothing can be done. It is your call & you own up to that mistake as a Man. If you are chicken, then you scurry for cover & cry on everyone's shoulder.
So I believe in taking the punches on my chin & also give it back on chin, no back stabbing.
But it need guts which many guys here are lacking & hence they are whinning...hoping that someone will help them in getting out of the situation which is heir own creation.

Thats the problem with us. SOme of us just have 'Chalta Hai Attitude'. And we always are in awe of those who take a stand & fight for the cause. And then blame the fighter because we know we will never have guts to stand up to wrong doing of others...

What guts are you talking about? You know the seller made a honest mistake. IMHO, People should have guts to forgive

I will pay for the item, and leave negative feedback silently if seller still not ship the item (that's it) but no need to fight for it here or there :lol: it is not that serious issue for buyer or seller. If seller ship the item it is ok otherwise I can understand....

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to do that, I want to use tata sim in it :23:
Can virgin mobile be unlocked as i did not find any site doing that

HTC One TM V No-Contract Phone for Virgin Mobile Pay-as-you-go #:13416447 (Rs. 7322)

they r not sending free gifts. more than 60 days past but m still waiting to receive my gift. Totally fraud work by ebay :5da69969:
How to redeem my diwali gift?
I went trhough a link and it says I am not eligible!
I have made a 55k+ purchase using DIWALI0001

How to redeem my diwali gift?
I went trhough a link and it says I am not eligible!
I have made a 55k+ purchase using DIWALI0001

My pending scheme products (not gifts) from ebay:

* 500 GB USB 3.0 HDD for purchase made on 13/Sep/2012
* A-Pad 7" Tablet for purchase made on 04/Oct/2012
* 500 GB USB 3.0 HDD for purchase made on 04/Oct/2012

Too bad of ebay. Now I prefer to take cash discount of 5% than gifts of 10%.

I will use it with reliance cdma...i will throw out the lg mobile which was bought @ 1000 RS

You will need to get the ESN / MEID registered in the Reliance database, which will cost you around 1k, there is someone on TE itself who is offering this service.
Then you would need to get the SPC of the device so that you can load the PRL of Reliance and make the necessary changes.

[GUIDE] Flashing Evo Lte to Page Plus - xda-developers

I should have bought one when it was $49 from Virgin directly! :(

Flat 100Rs off on min purchase of Rs105.
Valid for 1 week old registered user who have not purchased anything :)
Code: 2GU9DLGKO9
Last date 30th Nov, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back