ebay seller takes revenge on cheating buyer, by beating shit out of him

OP had posted several proofs last night (and now deleted). Unless he has too much free time and great photoshop skills, I don't think this story is false. So I trust this story by 75% now.

can anyone tell me why cyber crime didn't help in this case?

^^ unless that idiotic seller made him aware of his actions, his efforts in teaching buyer a lesson went down the drain.

now that buyer is wheelchair bound, his only source of income would be to cheat more people online :p

+1 crippling him wouldn't have made any effect. Since he can't do anything else and that too he doesn't know why he has been crippled, he will be even more motivated to cheat more and more people.

OP had posted several proofs last night (and now deleted). Unless he has too much free time and great photoshop skills, I don't think this story is false. So I trust this story by 75% now.

can anyone tell me why cyber crime didn't help in this case?
do you have the links?

^no, I don't. Usually I don't click on links, rather see them within reddit (RES), so no history of those links browser.

sooner or later, seller will be caught if this story is true..
..lot of people have gotten caught after they made such confessions on internet.

I don;t think it will make much difference to the seller.
He was already torn apart socially and mentally and thats why he took such a drastic step.

In this case, the buyer was not afraid of any form of law; law of the land or law over the land.
He had overdone his stunts and badly needed the correction.
Surely, the seller had helped him rehabilitate.

Last edited:
nice read. But sadly this happens on ebay, and many many times and will continue to happen. Wish he would have gone by legal path and would have won but then again ebay is a buyer oriented marketplace so nothing could have been done.

As said 1000 times ebay really really sucks at this. Ebay is a money sucker, have read hell lot of such sad stories.:oops: Olx and Quikr are 10000 times better than selling on pathetic ebay.

OP what you did was perfect, no regrets.:jimlad:
1.5lacs isnt at all a small amount. Many major operations can be done with that money and it can be somebodys yearly or half earnings. You can buy a nano as well and many imp. things to think off!

Only thing you should have done extra was put a note saying HAPPY CHEATING U ONLINE A** H**. Of course not handwritten but a printout.
He would have at least realized for what mistake he got paid for.:cool:

Anyways dont get haunted by that incidence. Sometimes justice has its own way. He learnt a very costly lesson.
You did cost him costless organs + his hospital bills might have easily crossed 2lac mark. So its soney pe suhaga!;)

Dont regret the past just move forward. And most importantly don't reveal even a inch of this anywhere on the net. If you wanna really confess, visit nearest church.

And if the same seller repeats the same, his remaining leg and hand should be dislocated.:mad:

BTw what you did reminds me of Channel V Gumrah and Confessions of an indian teenager.:p

Last edited:
All this fraud cases would have avoided if ebay could have done simple due diligence such as when returning product making it mandatory to declare the serial number of product on the label (make it mandatory for courier to verify the serial number mentioned on courier) .I'm surprised even after so many fraud cases ebay didn't do anything so far to help the sellers

Ebay isn't at all keen to learn on this nor they want to do so.
They simply have one and only single policy to just blame that seller (esp. the end users and customers like us) & protect the buyer. While the online pro sellers who are the retailers or wholesellers doesnt mind providing a replacement or refund, the end users like fella OP suffer from both the ends.
Ridiculous and so pathetic of them.
They just wanna do business at the cost of everything.

Just wish one day soon they shall sink and shut off completely permanently.

Last edited:
there was one more thread on ebay forum. It basically said it's ebay or employees itself cheating sellers to make profit. That thread was nuked quickly.

Back