ebay seller takes revenge on cheating buyer, by beating shit out of him

@nimod , this story is no different other than bhai bhai murdering each other for 500 rupees or 1000 rupees, according to me , apart from violence there are 1000's way to sort out the matter.

Bhai, you are theoretically correct.
But I still don't agree with you.

Violence should be last resort.
But don't avoid it when situation demands.

LOL at the story and double LOL at speculators on this thread.
So we have ZERO idea about the buyer side story.
And we have an act of aggression committed by the seller, admitted by seller.

... and we are still in support of seller's action.
Thank goodness, the jury system was abolished in India.

Tort is not dealt with torture.

Ok then @avi loot this guy of all his lifetime earnings etc. and then see how much saint he tries to be and for how long. He should be able to calmly start from zero without any complaints.

Ok then @avi loot this guy of all his lifetime earnings etc. and then see how much saint he tries to be and for how long. He should be able to calmly start from zero without any complaints.
Are you insinuating that you know the buyer's side of the story?
Please share the details here.

Well if for a moment we believe what story the seller has written is true, then I think the buyer got what he deserved. The buyer did it intentionally and also confessed that he cheated many people this way. This was going to happen to him someday - Karma. It happened now.

1.5L may not be a big amount for everyone, but it is for most of the people living in India. Although, if I was in his place, I would have first asked him to return the laptop else be ready to face such consequences.

There are many fraud buyers on eBay too. I had sold a Samsung gear watch on eBay to a buyer in Orissa. The buyer seemed like a nice guy and was in touch on mobile till I shipped the watch by Dtdc. The gear watch has a proprietary strap on charger. To my dismay the buyer filed N eBay guarantee claim claiming charger was not there in the box. I called up the buyer but his phone was constantly off. Ebay categorically told me to sort out matter with buyer. The buyer was demanding 5k refund to close the case. As the watch had just been launched no spares were available with Samsung. Even the watch itself was on short supply. I had 400 ratings as buyer and another 40 as seller. But nothing helped. I knew some eBay higher ups but to no avail. Finally I procured the charger and shipped it to the buyer. Now again the buyer says the packet contained empty box. After lot of shouting and lobbying with eBay higher ups I was able to get the claim closed on my favour.

Back