ebay seller takes revenge on cheating buyer, by beating shit out of him

Oh damn!!! I ve sold a few items at techenclave, and sometimes some people were bugging me to sell only via ebay, and they said they will pay extra to cover ebay charges.

Think i could ve ended up being cheated!!!

Making someone paralysed for life just for 1.5 lac seems too harsh for me :( , and if by chance he got caught, he might loose 2-3 years of his best time of life

I know he has done wrong things, but still a life values much more than 1.5 lac.

a short thing could be done that, trying to contact his family, explaing details, or hiring some goons just to threaten and extort money :)

Making someone paralysed for life just for 1.5 lac seems too harsh for me :( , and if by chance he got caught, he might loose 2-3 years of his best time of life

I know he has done wrong things, but still a life values much more than 1.5 lac.

a short thing could be done that, trying to contact his family, explaing details, or hiring some goons just to threaten and extort money :)

Please give me 1.5 lakh, if it is nothing for you.

omg i figured out the solution to world peace... just cripple some guy you hate.
Incomplete solution.
Cripple *all those* who disrupt people trying to live peacefully.

Making someone paralysed for life just for 1.5 lac seems too harsh for me :(
You are not seeing / showing the complete picture. It was not only for 1.5L.
It also affected the seller his family/social/professional life badly.

..and if by chance he got caught, he might loose 2-3 years of his best time of life
He had already lost "best time of life" partly. Why should he be afraid of it anymore?

..but still a life values much more than 1.5 lac.
True. Now the buyer knows it.

I guess you are not serious here.

@nimod, what i am trying to say that, i know he had lost his some part of life in tension.

But if now, if he gets caught, he will be charged with hald murder case, so we are looking for a legal suit here which will run 8-10 year, will cost him 8-10 lac as legal fee, 5-10 yr jail term , and penalty also.

I am just saying that, if he values 1.5 lac much more than above all things which i stated, then its fine :)

What if it was not really the buyer's fault?
What if the courier companies did it?
The buyer himself agreed that he made op the seller fool aka chutiya.
So no question of courier misplacement or other such malpractice.

Last edited:
Guess you didn't bothered to read it full. The buyer himself agreed that he made op the seller fool aka chutiya.
So no question of courier misplacement or other such malpractice.

Touche.

Though there was no need to be that rude in the reply.

I take it back but man I can really understand ops mind at that moment.
And just yesterday I posted similar incidence about a girl who got cheated so its again more addition to such incidences.

what i am trying to say that, i know he had lost his some part of life in tension.

But if now, if he gets caught, he will be charged with hald murder case, so we are looking for a legal suit here which will run 8-10 year, will cost him 8-10 lac as legal fee, 5-10 yr jail term , and penalty also.

I am just saying that, if he values 1.5 lac much more than above all things which i stated, then its fine :)

I agree with you. But the reasons of getting voilent are so strong that you don;t take a moment for these calculations. perhaps they call it passion.
In my view, this crime of passion is justified as the buyer induced a series of troubles to already troubled seller. And the buyer did this for financial gain only.
I see the buyer equivalent to someone hiding behind bushes on a dark highway and robbing any defenceless person.

Or if you want to see the *victim* in soft light, i will call him a social and economic parasite.
aptly muted.

^^ beating that guy didn't solve any problem. seller didn't get the money nor his laptop. buyer didn't know the reason for getting waylaid and might still be carrying out his old tricks.

seller could've used his brains that night. after some beating, he could've asked the buyer to hand over his money or laptop right away. both would've been happy afterwards - seller for getting something back after so much agony and buyer for keeping his limbs and having learnt a lesson.

tell me one reason where either the seller or buyer is in a better position today, for what happened that night. seller is still repenting his actions. living in a fear of getting caught. buyer might be out of his job and probably looking out for new ways to earn easy money.

1.5L is NOT a small amount. And you are not considering the sellers position. Things changed once he got cheated. It could have ended in many other ways too, but it didn't.

^^ beating that guy didn't solve any problem. seller didn't get the money nor his laptop. buyer didn't know the reason for getting waylaid and might still be carrying out his old tricks.

seller could've used his brains that night. after some beating, he could've asked the buyer to hand over his money or laptop right away. both would've been happy afterwards - seller for getting something back after so much agony and buyer for keeping his limbs and having learnt a lesson.

tell me one reason where either the seller or buyer is in a better position today, for what happened that night. seller is still repenting his actions. living in a fear of getting caught. buyer might be out of his job and probably looking out for new ways to earn easy money.

Yes, agree that the seller should have tried to get the laptop back, but while/after beating someone, your top priority is finding an escape route.
The seller beated buyer with pure passion of revenge. He got the revenge and returned back to work.
I am sure for first two days he must have been having a great feeling; of accomplishment.
Its only after few days that he would have started thinking in the manner @Criminal wrote.

In my view, the seller should start taking legal advice anonymously like possible defence/punishment,
collect/keep aside some money for bail and other expenses and be mentaly ready for police anytime.

I would like to add few points based on my experiences. Most of you guys must be thinking that if eBay had been vigilant in identifying the culprit this may not be the outcome. Actually eBay made these policies because there were many sellers exploiting 'seller protection' loophole whatever its called in which they themselves create a buyer's identity with high feedback and purchase their own product and filling for Paisapay Guarantee, the whole situation is scripted in such way that it seems that the other party is at fault. ultimately ebay has to compensate the product's full price to the buyer as well as the seller.

This has caused many sellers to exploit the loophole and defraud eBay so this is why eBay changed their policies. but its leading to another level of scam in which sellers have to suffer. because of greed of few many have to pay the price.

@nimod , this story is no different other than bhai bhai murdering each other for 500 rupees or 1000 rupees, according to me , apart from violence there are 1000's way to sort out the matter.

At one point of time i wanted to do something like this to arindam bose just to wipe that smirk off his face after losing 8k at timtara.com

LOL at the story and double LOL at speculators on this thread.
So we have ZERO idea about the buyer side story.
And we have an act of aggression committed by the seller, admitted by seller.

... and we are still in support of seller's action.
Thank goodness, the jury system was abolished in India.

Tort is not dealt with torture.

What's the point of aggression? he's still out 1.5 lacs, feeling guilty and now wanted in a case of assault (and considering the savagery of the attack this might extend to attempted murder).
It's not like he had no other alternative but to cripple someone for life.

Back