Ebay seller to buy Sanyo eneloop rechargeable battery

Word of caution : Be extremely carefull when buying Sanyo Eneloop, they are so good that there are 90% fakes around. Even in reputed shops.

ebay.in

Our commitment:

"If not satisfied with your purchase on eBay, we will replace or refund your entire amount (including shipping) within 20 days."

If you don't trust the sellers or say power sellers on ebay, you should probably go to a shop and buy them yourself.

I have read that Sony also has same type of batteries, can anyone update the model number ?, I can directly buy from sony shop without taking eBay risk. :)

jijojose79 said:
Can anyone suggest reliable ebay seller to buy Sanyo eneloop 2100mAh battery+charger ?

Thanks

Jijo

if you not satisfied, you can return them, if you suspicious then you can talk to online ebay CC or call them on toll free line & ask them about the buyer & the item number you've selected.

till now i've brought

* 2 x 4nos. AA Arctic Cooling Rechargeable Batteries (2650 mAh) from TheITwares through eBay

* 3 x 2nos. AA Vipow (1000 mAh) from some ebay seller

* 4 La Crosse 2600mA AA Rechargeable Batteries (NiMH 1.2V) via KMD

* 4 La Crosse 1000mAh AAA Rechargeable Batteries (NiMH 1.2V) via KMD

* La Crosse BC-9009 Battery Charger via KMD

no complaints till now, never thought of opening a thread for this tho :p

jijojose79 said:
I have read that Sony also has same type of batteries, can anyone update the model number ?, I can directly buy from sony shop without taking eBay risk. :)

It is Sony CyberEnergy. I am using both - Sanyo eneloop 2000 mAh and Sony CyberEnergy 2500 mAh. Both of them are exceptionally good.

I bought Sony CyberEnergy 2500 mAh and its charger from Croma, Delhi.

mgdelhi said:
It is Sony CyberEnergy. I am using both - Sanyo eneloop 2000 mAh and Sony CyberEnergy 2500 mAh. Both of them are exceptionally good.

I bought Sony CyberEnergy 2500 mAh and its charger from Croma, Delhi.

I think that is Sony Cycle Energy not Cyber Energy.

Also one would find more fakes of CycleEnergy than Eneloops since SONY is a widely accepted brand... I've seen 5000 mAh CycleEnergy batteries (fake) but their max capacity is 2500 mAh only (original)...

HailStonE said:
Also one would find more fakes of CycleEnergy than Eneloops since SONY is a widely accepted brand... I've seen 5000 mAh CycleEnergy batteries (fake) but their max capacity is 2500 mAh only (original)...

True there are quite a lot fakes out there,but as long as you buy from a reputed store like croma or Sony world stores you are fine.This year Sony has introduced 2700mah batteries NH-AA-B2FN : Rechargeable Batteries : Battery : Sony India

@OP
Yes the Sony cycle energy batteries are similar to sanyo eneloop.

^. I don't think all CycleEnergy are like Eneloop (Hybrid Cells) The 2700 mAh is not Pre-charged. Its like Sony must have de-consolidated the brand to include both regular & hybrid types. The regular ones may not have the charge holding capacity of lower capacity hybrids... The max I saw of the pre-charged ones to be of 2500mAh capacity which are not officially listed yet..

I bought Sony cycle energy 2700mAh from Sony Center today. I have a Camelion BC1001B which has no cuttoff indicator.In charger manual, it's mentioned that it will take 12h for 2000mAh battery.Does anyone know how long it will take for 2700mAh?

jijojose79 said:
I bought Sony cycle energy 2700mAh from Sony Center today. I have a Camelion BC1001B which has no cuttoff indicator.In charger manual, it's mentioned that it will take 12h for 2000mAh battery.Does anyone know how long it will take for 2700mAh?

It depends on the charge current of the charger ,see whats the specs look for "ma " Milli Amps .

Edit: It appears it charges at 200ma so about 13 to 14hrs of charge is required.Since the charge rate is below 1/10c its like a trickle charger, even if you put for more then 14hrs the excess energy will be depleted as heat.

One of the things you can look to check for genuineness is that the battery pack should have Indian importer's details such as name, address and email/phone. Also mediahome.in sells Eneloop which are genuine.

HailStonE said:
^. I don't think all CycleEnergy are like Eneloop (Hybrid Cells) The 2700 mAh is not Pre-charged. Its like Sony must have de-consolidated the brand to include both regular & hybrid types. The regular ones may not have the charge holding capacity of lower capacity hybrids... The max I saw of the pre-charged ones to be of 2500mAh capacity which are not officially listed yet..

Cycle energy is a brand name of Sony,they come in two forms one is green cycle energy which have more capacity but are not LSD(low self discharge) batteries but should hold charge for about 6 months,good for digtal cameras.
Next is the Blue cycle energy these are available in lower capacity but can hold charge for 1 year at 80% capacity good for flashlights,keyboard/mouse,cordless phones.

^... That's what I thought... The problem I see with higher capacity non hybrid cells is Memory Effect which makes the capacity gain irrelevant...

@Otaku... they have removed the listing, happens too many times, call JJ Mehta @ 022-24302104 & ask for Mr. Kartik Mehta, tell them you are interested in Sanyo Eneloop that they sell on BigAdda & he will get it re-listed again... I called him few times for re-listing every time BigAdda removed them. There is some problem with listings. Whenever there are 4-5 orders the listing is automatically removed citing out of stock even though seller has sufficient quantities.... :mad:

Sanyo Eneloop - 2PCs 2000mah AA NiMH Battery, Full Specifications, Price India, Product Review & Description, Buy Sanyo Eneloop - 2PCs 2000mah AA NiMH Battery | BIGADDA SHOP

Back