Ebay Store Of "Lynx-India" - Daily Updated And All Material Ready Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
strategy said:
Great deals you got there ...will surely be ordering from you soon!!
Sir ,

When You Knew i sell Headdirect You Should Have Given Me The Orpportunity To Sell you the RE262 + HM602 Bundle i Am Getting That Also ,Waiting For Thier Email .BTW Thats For The Nice Comments ,We Are Working Very Hard On Ebay As Of Now And Things Would Be Better There Slowly And Slowly .

Guys ,
Another One From Us @ Lynx-india

Intel SSD 80GB X25-M Series
34oqxkj.jpg

Ebay India Pricing Rs :11295/- + shipping Rs :85 - > eBay India: Intel X25-M Mainstream 80GB SSD Drive (item 150496639933 end time 21-Oct-2010 20:24:14 IST)

Our Ebay Pricing -: The cheapest In Intel SSD Please Check Yourself lol

We Have 5 Ready Units Of The Same
You should get the lower capacity one as well, I forgot if it was 40 or 30 and used to sell at something lik 6.5 k that would have more buyers...

Paaji, I guess you did the right thing by creating the ebay store.

I think that should lay to rest the trust issues for both the seller and the buyer.

Hope you do really well this time around. Best wishes and good luck.

tommy_vercetti said:
You should get the lower capacity one as well, I forgot if it was 40 or 30 and used to sell at something lik 6.5 k that would have more buyers...

Tommy ,

I Am Not Too Much Into Computers Now My Office Kids ARe .I am concentrating very intensively into audio

motorheadinc said:
Paaji, I guess you did the right thing by creating the ebay store.

I think that should lay to rest the trust issues for both the seller and the buyer.

Hope you do really well this time around. Best wishes and good luck.

Motorheadinc ,

Thanks For The Best wishes ,We are always listing and improving thanks for the support .

Guys ,

One Nanite 2GB MP3 Player From Nationite sold .We Have 285 Unique Items Listed On ebay Now .Please Have a Peek

Guys ,

Updated The Store To 309 Unique Items Stocked @ Lynx chandigarh .We Added New Thermal Compounds ,Case modding and cooling and some batteries

Sir ,

When You Knew i sell Headdirect You Should Have Given Me The Orpportunity To Sell you the RE262 + HM602 Bundle i Am Getting That Also ,Waiting For Thier Email .BTW Thats For The Nice Comments ,We Are Working Very Hard On Ebay As Of Now And Things Would Be Better There Slowly And Slowly .
I bet you can't beat the price at which he is getting the bundle. Not even close. :D

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I bet you can't beat the price at which he is getting the bundle. Not even close. :D

Sushant ,

Now a Days I Do Not disclose Anything I Just Get And Bang Bang ,Who Knows What is Comming @ What time Haa haa haa .So The answer is "Might Be Might Be Not "

Guys ,

We Have More Goodies In Here @ Ebay .If Any Of You Like Something And Are Not Happy with the rates or anything pm me on te

paaji, ru planing to bring nationite's MIDnite MID? I am going through the forum at mp4nation and looks promising.

tech4pk said:
paaji, ru planing to bring nationite's MIDnite MID? I am going through the forum at mp4nation and looks promising.
Sir ,

Thanks For The Concern ,We Can surely Try n Get Those

Sir

Still waiting for price of these with Shipping to Blore.

MX 4 OUTLET UNIVERSAL SURGE PROTECTOR [ MX 1928 ]

&

MX 6 Outlet Universal Surge Protector [ MX 1928B ]

Praks said:
Sir

Still waiting for price of these with Shipping to Blore.

MX 4 OUTLET UNIVERSAL SURGE PROTECTOR [ MX 1928 ]

&

MX 6 Outlet Universal Surge Protector [ MX 1928B ]
Sir ,

I Had Them In Stock ,But We Outsold Them In Office .I did Call Them For All Yours And Other queries ,They Have Not Responded Back .Hence Plwase Wait .

Mr. Amarbir really nice to see the ebay shop been a long time since people were telling you to get one. :)

I am also very happy with your office wala's i had a problem with my GTX 275 and called up your shop. I explained that the bill for the GTX 275 was misplaced and that the card had gone bonkers and should be replaced under RMA he did not say "No way with bit" but "Send it to us and we will try and get it RMA'd"

If he had said no i would have to come to Chandigarh to explain or call you up but around that time you were not there.

Thankfully the problem was a lose PCIe power cable and the card worked fine after that...

Also Mr. Amarbir please do list some good graphic cards not the age old ATI X series, i hope you will list the soon to be launched AMD 6870/6850 and the 6950/6970 on ebay.

sanjiv said:
Mr. Amarbir really nice to see the ebay shop been a long time since people were telling you to get one. :)

I am also very happy with your office wala's i had a problem with my GTX 275 and called up your shop. I explained that the bill for the GTX 275 was misplaced and that the card had gone bonkers and should be replaced under RMA he did not say "No way with bit" but "Send it to us and we will try and get it RMA'd"

If he had said no i would have to come to Chandigarh to explain or call you up but around that time you were not there.

Thankfully the problem was a lose PCIe power cable and the card worked fine after that...

Also Mr. Amarbir please do list some good graphic cards not the age old ATI X series, i hope you will list the soon to be launched AMD 6870/6850 and the 6950/6970 on ebay.
Well,

Thanks But i am Done With Computer As Far As My Personal Concentration is Concerned ,Please Speak To The Boys .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back