Edifier C3!!

-Anish-

Skilled
Finally got one of these instead of getting the other well known brands.. and you know what .. i will not call it a damage but a remuneration for its price :)
There are many best parts in this.. got a separate amplifier with an IR remote control which my life tons times easy
There is this mammoth woofer which is well worth every penny !!!! :O .. i am not kidding but the thump and the depth which it emits is unbelievable.. its not those loose kinds where bass mean just the the boom. I learnt my lesson : Dont underestimate other brands :D
I decided to buy these speakers after listening to our fellow TE member anks22402 ... I have only 1 word ... Thank you ! :)
dont worry i am not marketing these :p
here are the snaps :hap2: .... sorry for the crappy quality .. taken from iphone :ashamed: .. let me know if you guys want more snaps.. will upload em' .

edifier-c3-review.jpg

Iphone%20032.jpg

Iphone%20156.jpg

Iphone%20161.jpg

Iphone%20053.jpg

Iphone%20038.jpg

Iphone%20123.jpg

you need to come over to listen to them.. they are magical! ... too good for its price.. i am not going to tell you the price.. Guess the price for these 4 components :)... cmon.. uh err.. anks you keep yer mouth shut lol..

These speakers are really awesme i am using c2 2.1 and i really went crazy !! super pricing superr sound c3 is even more betterr :) planing to get these now.. another upgrade in line :D

Wow.... nice... Now come on and please let the prize out. :p

Looks like great alternative to MX5021, given recent build-quality issues I've been hearing about MX5021s.

Stupid Question: Do they come in 5.1?

price for the C3 is Rs.4700.. warranty is less as compared to other speaker.. its 6 months i guess..

here are the specifications:

Total Power Output
• 2 x 8 W RMS (satellite speakers)
• 1 x 30 W RMS (subwoofer)
Satellites (each)
• 1 x 3.5” mid-range driver
• 1 x 13 mm silk diaphragm tweeter
• Magnetically shielded
Subwoofer
• 1 x 8” long-throw woofer
• Magnetically shielded
Frequency Response
• 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
• 85 dB
Special Features
• E.I.D.C (Electronic-Intelligent-Distortion-Control) System
• MDF wood enclosure
• Infra-red remote control
Audio Inputs
• 2 x (Left & Right) RCA ports
• 2 x 3.5 mm ports
Audio Outputs
• 1 x headphone port
Equalizer Settings
• Bass
• Treble
Weight
• 16.6 kg
Package Contents
• Two Edifier C3 satellite speakers
• One Edifier C3 subwoofer
• One Edifier C3 amplifier
• One power cable
• One 3.5 mm stereo-to-RCA cable
• Three speaker cables
• One infra-red remote control
• One user manual / installation guide
Warranty
• 1 year (dunno about this as alfa said its 6 months)

well I did went there 2days ago I only saw C2 and C11 and also various model. Didnt see the C3 (ALFA 3) . have they kept outside OR you specially ordered it from them ??

BackToExistence said:
Alfa @ Irla, Andheri :).. they had many other edifiers .. MX series was available too ;)

i just barged in and found the C3 sitting pretty in front of me :) .. The box is 2x times bigger than my NZXT cabinet :rofl: i am sure you will see that first when you enter.. which alfa are you talking about.. i am talking about the 1 right in front of one the alfa branches at irla which sells mobile phones.. its the one which sells home appliances.

Back