Edifier C3!!

looks great!
Gotto give a listen!

I hope we now have a contender for the ~4.5 - 5 K mark, other wise there was a huge gap betn the all fav MX5021 @ around 6.5 and then the 4121s around 3.5.

Good buy there, congrats!!

^^^even when I heard the brand name i was laughing ........EDIFIER....cheap made in china stuff..............but when i actually heard the C2 WOW WOW WOW.....damn good for 3000 bucks . i have heard atp3 ,M50 ,T6060 also V4121 ...seriously this are so so good.

I am not promoting or marketing this stuff.But this is a very good speakers ,will try to get a demo of C3 though. I might be wrong ,since i am no Audiophile :) .

forum67.. if you want a demo .. drop in at my place sometime.. listen all you want :)
beleive it or not.. this thing beats MX5021 in all places.. ive had the opportunity to listen all the speakers in the 3k to 9k range at alfa .. true champion for its price i must say :)

the only worthwhile review on the internet is from TechArp..
err.. but i read that review after buying them though :ashamed:
@iGo.. yeah that is something unexplained to me yet.. are they outdated or something .. i know how the indian market is.. outdated stuff comes here first.. and we think its newly launched :rofl:

yeha.. alfa guys are giving 6 months warranty. u can also find it in sony mony the cost must be lil higher but they also not giving more than 6 months.Alfa just got them 3-4 days back and they have stock go for it .. for sure

well.. my neighbours came running to me when i twiched the volume to 19 out of 60 :rofl: (full volume on windows)... ive never touched 40 on it .. its toooo loud man.. very powerful ones.. size and weight does the talking..

yes it is .. loudness of edifierc3 is unbearable .. i just cant seem to bear any music above 40 on the amp (when max volume on comp).. even if it the most soothing music :p
it maybe because of the amplifier that C3 has an upper hand over AL-MX series

Back