Edifier C3!!

iGo said:
Wow.... nice... Now come on and please let the prize out. :p
Looks like great alternative to MX5021, given recent build-quality issues I've been hearing about MX5021s.

Stupid Question: Do they come in 5.1?

A pity about the MX quality degradation. I have been a fan since I first owned an MX more than 4 years ago, and actually gifted them to my cousin. Now thanks to Sangram, I have his modded version, which are at least 50% better than the original.

^^So how do these sound compared to the MX? I'm interested in knowing and will gladly test my MX alongside a set of these if any Mumbai owner is willing :) Just for the sake of experimentation.

If you thought the C3 are mediocre, and Edifier is a small company think again. BTW check these out - Edifier S2.1 2.1 Multimedia Speaker Features

I'd be glad to attend - I'll get a good source if you want, in the form of an Alien DAC. I''m keen to see if these can slug it out with the MX - though I wouldn;t be surprised if they actually could. They look the part.

But it has to be the weekend. Weekdays are out. Where do you exactly stay?

Nice.. This is getting interesting :p

Sangram, waiting for your valuable inputs after the meet :) If this does make the cut, would be wonderful low cost alternative to the now-so-degraded MX :| Need to find out if its available in Chennai as well. Any details on the disti ? Rashi doesn't distribute it anymore :mad:

Sure, but remember the comparison is not very accurate. The modded MX are not the correct sample as most people will be using stock sets. My memory of the originals are weak, and I've not heard a new set. We could arrive at some consolidated feedback. So don't hold your breath.

me too got werabouts...abt dis....i know a person who does supply edifier speakers....inquired abt c3 he said 8.5k price tag....but didnt know its c3 or sme other model......askd him to confirm model...:)

Hey All,

I just got the Edifier C3 2.1, from Alfa - mumbai (many thanks to me buddy Chic Magnet!!)

The sound quality is awesome is all i can say.

Although, this would be my first ever sizeable investment in a quality sound system, i just went for it! hehe.

Btw, i got it for 5,450/- + 55/- for TV/DVD connections.

Guys in Hyderabad,

anybody wanting to buy edifier'd should look at 'City Lifestyle' in Paradise Hotel Junction. Just go inside the building opening that houses the store an take a right. I cnnot pinpoint correctly but be sure to ask all the 5 or 6 stores present there. One is a major distributor.This guy wanted me to buy one 5.1 when scouting for logitech and he made me listen to a 2.1 set. It wa sreally good but then logitech z 5500 ka booth savaar tha sirr pe. Kya kare karred liya, except that music ke liye zero hai - in most cases.:no:

Back