Electronic Butterfly in Jar 20$

kuld33p

Disciple
I need this.. not sure whether they ship in India or not. Would anyone be interested in buying this ?

Butterfly in a jar - you can't fly so far.

e70c_electronic_butterfly_in_a_jar_grid1_embed.jpg

When we were kids, we like putting butterflies in jars so we could keep them forever and ever. But sometimes they always died. It was sad - extra sad because butterflies (in our opinion) are like rainbows and unicorns: unadulterated creations of magic and beauty. That why we got so excited when we saw this Electronic Butterfly in a Jar. Read on, and find out why you need one very badly.

EachElectronic Butterfly in a Jar is a jar with a wire in it. The wire has a fake butterfly on the end. Somehow, when you tap the top or make a loud sound, the electronics in the cap make the wire wiggle. This creates the very realistic illusion of the butterfly flittering around your jar. It even just stays on the glass and flexes its wings sometimes. There is absolutely no way you can look at a Electronic Butterfly in a Jar and not smile. It is like having a piece of magic nature on your desk that defies death. Pick your favorite butterfly flavor (or collect the whole team) and get ready to feel good when you marvel at your Electronic Butterfly in a Jar.

Butterflies

Electronic Butterfly in a Jar

* Looks just like a real butterfly in a jar.

* Responds to taps on the jar and sound .

* Four different flavors to chose from: Blue Morpho, Pink Morpho, Yellow Swallowtail, and Monarch.

* One butterfly per jar - butterflies cannot be combined into one jar.

* Batteries: 3 AAA (included).

* Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 7.5"

Electronic Butterfly in a Jar Video:

and I found this..

International

Do you ship outside the U.S.?

Absolutely. After placing items in your shopping cart, proceed to the checkout area. Complete the Shipping and Billing information, including selecting your country. If your country is not in our drop-down list, we are unable to ship orders to that country. We ship orders via FedEx or UPS, and you will receive a tracking number when your orders ships. Most orders should arrive within 3 to 5 business days.

Please note that you may need to pay additional import fees, taxes, brokerage fees, and handling fees to receive your order. These additional fees are not collected or controlled by ThinkGeek. Also, you might be contacted by your local customs office concerning payment of customs fees, or to receive final delivery of your order. Customs processing of your shipment might cause delays in the delivery of your package. Please make sure you are familiar with your country's customs process and fee structure before you order - so you know what to expect.

Please note that we do not use the US Post Office for overseas/Canadian shipments due to the lack of complete tracking information available from the Post Office, and because of the longer delivery times. Please see our special page on International Shipping for more information.

@drhuv.. I guess just pink one is in stock.

This is fascinating ! I want one if the deal isn't too expensive :D

EDIT : Blue Morph is not in stock :(.

International shipping will simply kill the deal. Also ordering multiple numbers of these will make the shipment size bigger and customs will surely pick itup....good stuff but the landing price will kill the deal.

I like the concept but hate to see the markings on the glass jar..... :mad:

Why didn't they use clear jars.....??? :mad:

HOLY CRAP..... :O

I am definitely in for the LED Jelly Fish if it comes at a decent enough price.

@kuldeep, nice found :) I'm interested in the monarch and the blue morpho. But only if a good amount of discount is available (I mean, a GO)

whats the price for the jelly fish ? i'm in for the butterfly no matter the cost...

edit - don't want the jellyfish

but plz organize a GO for the butterfly... you could contact them regarding bulk orders and ask for an ETA on the other colors

guys, will check with them for bulk order.. But I am assuming at least 30-40 pieces are considered to be bulk order..

and if we can't start a go then i guess we can order individually since they are shipping in India and there is no mention of any shipping charges.. can someone try and do a checkout once..

also, I think we can change the Jar. :p OK hacking wacking later on.. first lets get our hands on this thing..

And yeah, as per the import regulations one is allowed to import stuff below 8-10k without duty, is what i have heard. correct me if I am wrong here..

kuld33p said:
.. can someone try and do a checkout once..

And yeah, as per the import regulations one is allowed to import stuff below 8-10k without duty, is what i have heard. correct me if I am wrong here..

The shipping is about 28 USD to India. And it will be duty free only if its marked as a gift, not sure whether they will do that.

if they are charging $28, then i think aramex can be one option or iccworld, if they are located in the USA, we can order in bulk and may save shipping as it'll be in under 10k limit.. don't knw abt duties though..

Back