Electronic Butterfly in Jar 20$

FaH33m said:
^ That's a pretty good price but I doubt customs will clear such a bulk order easily . So do keep some customs duties in mind . Still not a bad deal. I am interested .:)
Concur with Faheem on the Customs part. Plus, if they consider it as a novelty, the custom charges would be high as well. :(

nehaladsul said:
Concur with Faheem on the Customs part. Plus, if they consider it as a novelty, the custom charges would be high as well. :(

This is what I am worried about. Could someone talk to ICCworld or whatever and see what they have to say. I guess we can get the items delivered in UK and then get them delivered here. 113 pounds is too much. I guess ICCworld/Shopandship would get it here for lesser price.

Does anyone have contacts in China. I got to know a company in China who deals in wholesale of this product.

Fah33m BTW how much duty can we expect on this package. consider 600-700 grams per box. so around 15-20 kg.

kuld33p said:
Fah33m BTW how much duty can we expect on this package. consider 600-700 grams per box. so around 15-20 kg.
Duty is not charged on the weight. It is charged on the nature and contents of the goods imported.

I spoke to shop and ship they gave me an estimate of 15k :(

That way the seller is cost effective. Damn the only problem is a package of 24 will not be considered as gift. and there is no way of breaking the whole package into chunks. like 4x3 or 2x6

Back