Encounter with Noobs !!!!

[font=arial, sans-serif]^^ This thing happens to the Cyber Cafe owners a lot.. If a chick comes to access internet; all the langoors used to flock asking, uska email ID kya hain.. uska password bata na..[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ya right.. let me see if I can find the note where she wrote it down for me [/font]
<
[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Just install a keylogger in the systems
<

Official chat between one of my team members in US and me. It was a long day. I required location / city info for some urgent work. Here's the excerpt:

Me: Where in Australia? Is it really AU or may be a place like London? FYI already I have used London, 3 days back. If you have the correct city name, I will make the edit.

Lady: It's AU

Me: Fine. So, which location in AU? Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra...?

Lady: AU is Australia.

Me: I understand it's Australia. Do you know the name of the city?

Lady: Hold on, let me check.

Lady: It's London. Please change the place to London, asap!

Me: I have already done that, in fact long back!

Lady: Oh great. We are all set.

The lady in concern is someone close to me and is very knowledgeable. This discussion seemed funny later, not at that moment. But she had a long long day, and me too
<
One solid reason, why face to face talks or calls save a lot of time in urgent matters.

I wanted to Post this in the starting of this month but TE was down.

Anyways, Some days ago my friend came he saw my pc

Friend: wow masst pc hai tera

Me: Thanks

Then we were surfing the internet and he suddenly asks me

Friend: kitne Ghz ka Processor hai tera aur ram kitni hai?
<

Me: yar Phenom II x6 1055t 2.8Ghz and 8gb Ram

Friend: lai tere 8gb ram hai aur tuney 2.8ghz ka cpu daal rakha hai bass? Isse acha toh mera hai 3.0Ghz ka.

Me: eh?
<
<
achha? Kaunsa cpu hai tere?

Friend: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz (he has that big old crt 15" monitor with 256mb ram and stuff)
<

I was like,"Hey bhagwan"
<
Then i explained him a bit about cpu's and stuff but no he was stubborn.
<

Friend: 2.8Ghz pe tuney itni badi screen daal rakhi hai support ni krta hoga tera pc be...chhoti laga le.

Then i got irritated and said,"No but isme turbo core technology hai jisse yeh baad mein 3.3ghz ka ho jaata hai"

Friend: hain..? Aisa kuch bhi hota hai kya? then u should have said it before naa ab bata raha hai...

Later when he went i was like ,"I dunno why i make such idiotic friend" and that guy is in 2nd year i.e. two years older than me.

one of my friend bought a vaio laptop and wanted to run assassins creed on it....it had a i3 cpu and a HD5450 on board as far as i remember...and it was not running at everything max so he called me up

Friend: Yar yeh chal hi ni ri kya karun

Me: Config. bata apne lap. ki

Friend: he said about cpu but had no idea about gpu...i told him to open dxdiag and click on video tab. so he mentioned it.

Me: It must be because of gpu, Run it on low settings man.

Friend: hmm... chal ok thanks brother.

and then he added sumthing that made me lol

Friend: yar yeh 512mb ka hai firto muje 1gb wala lena chahiye tha

And i was like wanna kill my self...xD

Two things i wanna ask :

Why do people call cabinet *CPU*?

My possible answer: Maybe because kids are taught that cabinet is cpu and what do they call it,"brain of the comp." but then again seriously a 21 year guy calls it a cpu is
<

Why do people compare Gpu's with there ram?

This question is unanswerable i know.
<

^ thats right mate, because when we were kids, our teachers did teach us that the Chassis is the whole CPU - so concept remains
<

Regarding the GPU thing, no perfect explanation, but may be because of the rule of thumb - more RAM == faster system
<

Not to mention the GPU numbers 8800<9400
<

Not exactly comp related noobness, but anyways, here goes -

We were at a PHC(primary health centre)/dispensary as I was posted there!

My colleagues were distributing c0ndoms to the local females there who came for their scheduled ANC visits.

One lady didnt get what it was and actually asked, "How to eat this medicine?"

We all LOL'd so hard later that day while discussing it!
<

An excerpt from the conversation our team was having with our previous manager..

The context here is, he has acquired some land and was cultivating it... So he had sowed wheat and they got the crop.

Manager: We reaped the wheat and then filled it in gunney bags. Then we ordered a bullock cart.. Uploaded the gunney bags into the bullock cart and downloaded them at the farmhouse.

Team mate: What was the speed that you were getting ???

<

An excerpt from the conversation our team was having with our previous manager..

The context here is, he has acquired some land and was cultivating it... So he had sowed wheat and they got the crop.

Manager: We reaped the wheat and then filled it in gunney bags. Then we ordered a bullock cart.. Uploaded the gunney bags into the bullock cart and downloaded them at the farmhouse.

Team mate: What was the speed that you were getting ???

<

Thats a good one!
<

On my flight from Bombay to Coimbatore today, there's this guy in his late 30s sitting adjacent to the emergency window. And the nice looking air-hostess chick approaches him to explain the customary rules pertaining to emergency landing.

He instantly responds (in broken Hindi) : No thank you, I am not interested in buying anything. I understand that this is a low-cost airline (Spice Jet) and you guys charge for even drinking water! But no I don't want anything.

Air hostess : Sir I am supposed to explain the emergency guidelines to you. We aren't selling you anything!

Guy : No thank you.

Air hostess : *face palm* looks at me with an embarrassing smile on her face. Leaves the scene.

On my flight from Bombay to Coimbatore today, there's this guy in his late 30s sitting adjacent to the emergency window. And the nice looking air-hostess chick approaches him to explain the customary rules pertaining to emergency landing.

He instantly responds (in broken Hindi) : No thank you, I am not interested in buying anything. I understand that this is a low-cost airline (Spice Jet) and you guys charge for even drinking water! But no I don't want anything.

Air hostess : Sir I am supposed to explain the emergency guidelines to you. We aren't selling you anything!

Guy : No thank you.

Air hostess : *face palm* looks at me with an embarrassing smile on her face. Leaves the scene.

Just awesome, man!

Read this and have a laugh.
This guy is the biggest um.. i dunno what to say stupid/idiot/noob in the world that i have encountered so far. *The Guy Colored with both Red-Yellow Spray. Akshat is me*
Sorry mods can't write all the stuff So Print Screened it. ALPHA17 see where your suggestion lead to...:lol: Sorry for wasting your time.
lol3w.jpg

lol1yl.jpg

lol2iyn.jpg

Read this and have a laugh.
This guy is the biggest um.. i dunno what to say stupid/idiot/noob in the world that i have encountered so far. *The Guy Colored with both Red-Yellow Spray. Akshat is me*
Sorry mods can't write all the stuff So Print Screened it. ALPHA17 see where your suggestion lead to...:lol: Sorry for wasting your time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Naah!! you are not wasting my time.

Altair who the hell is this guy now? Is this your friend who wanted to upgrade his system for ~100000/-?

^ Nice spray painting Picasso.

Morning Don Karnash!! Your INBOX is still full. Happy "belated" Birthday. And a really good dp.

P.S. -- what is the status of the laptop? PM me.

Morning Don Karnash!! Your INBOX is still full. Happy "belated" Birthday. And a really good dp.

P.S. -- what is the status of the laptop? PM me.

Yaar reverting of TE has made my inbox put on some extra flab. Still trying to cut that out everyday till the patience runs out. I think u have my email.. right ? if not, eternomind has it among few others.
And thanks for the wishes :)

^ Nice spray painting Picasso.
Hehe...Just Sprayed. :p and Belated Happy Birthday. :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Naah!! you are not wasting my time.
Altair who the hell is this guy now? Is this your friend who wanted to upgrade his system for ~100000/-?
Arey, I dunno some random idiot in a group. Ask'd for an upgrade said my budget is 1L. So i asked you. Remember when i said one is for a guy from fb and one i will be building my self for a friend. God i didn't knew he was such an idiot.
One more. :lol:

Group Link : http://www.facebook.com/groups/372933706084677/

One more.

And I thought only avi and being.smart opened such threads. Anyway let this guy rant Al, says he earns ~10,00,000/- a day and plays on a laptop with HD 6570M graphics.

And why is Auntie-jee so considered about our over-clocking Guru's antics?

And I thought only avi and being.smart opened such threads. Anyway let this guy rant Al, says he earns ~10,00,000/- a day and plays on a laptop with HD 6570M graphics.
And why is Auntie-jee so considered about our over-clocking Guru's antics?
HAHAHA...i don't know..I've stopped replying to any posts of his and this group is not mine the guy made me admin later on. If still his posts show up i'll block this idiot.
Correction says he earns 10k Daily. :p And 19 years old and that is my age! and i am not even in college. :rofl:

Oh Shit, @APLHA17 this guy turned out to be this-->Moneycontrol >> Messageboard >> Boarders >> Cosmic__ what is he?

A commerce student with a knack for stocks, he is obviously better at advising people about volatile commodities like stocks than computers. Seems like his blowing up systems now makes a lot more sense, especially the rapid pace at which he was going through systems [literally blowing them up like the stock market].

Back