Energenie Power Meter - Kill-A-Watt for India - ~ Rs 800 shipped

he is not sellling to india
How did you get it?[DOUBLEPOST=1367856891][/DOUBLEPOST]if you still have the old battery can you give it to me?[DOUBLEPOST=1367857199][/DOUBLEPOST]was that battery not working? or your meter gone dead? why did you thrown it away ? anyfault with the meter

I am also thinking of buying battery or new machine

Ok ,I want to confirm if batterry fits in will this work?
or they just die like that

is it easy fitting battery? I got shouldering rod at my home.,i think i can do it with it

My display was already garbled, i thought replacing battery will fix it but it didnt, i got the battery replaced by a watch repair guy

Got one, never knew PC would consume 250W + when left on or Xbox would consume 80W even when idle. Would have loved India pins though, also not sure if using multiple layers of adapters will reduce PFC or any readings.

Definitely a good buy and with button cells now, changing battery should be piece of a cake..

^ the display will be in chinese & why buy this more expensive chinese brand when a better quality product is available at cheaper rate

I have it. The display is in English.. even a photo is provided can't you see??.. and you can't use this find leakage

Back