English TV series discussion

^Yup!! One of my favorite series. Season 3 was the best of the lot.

If you liked Hustle, give Leverage a try. Its the american version of hustle. Not in the same league but still very entertaining once you warm up to the characters.

Finished watching Castle - Season 2. Was worth every KB :p

Watching Chuck cos theres nothing else to watch.

BTW, Why aren't TV shows aired in teh US all round the year? (like our SAAS BAHU soaps) I'm so missing Californication, Dexter, Castle, TBBT....

^ Because unlike our shows, they worry about things like writing and production values.

ubergeek said:
and also how is this sci fi seris called fire fly ?
Possibly the greatest show that never was. Watch it if you want to keep reminiscing about things like "What if the show hadn't been cancelled?" or "What if you could watch the show for the first time once again?".

red_devil said:
Finished watching Castle - Season 2. Was worth every KB :p

Watching Chuck cos theres nothing else to watch.

BTW, Why aren't TV shows aired in teh US all round the year? (like our SAAS BAHU soaps) I'm so missing Californication, Dexter, Castle, TBBT....
Yes. Detective Kate Beckett is my new love. :D :p

That's exactly why they don't air their shows all round the year. You don't want them to be like saas-bahu soaps, do you? Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. :p

ubergeek said:
castle is awesone i watch it for natahn fillion and stana katic alone Love the chemistry between them.

and also how is this sci fi seris called fire fly ?
They also made a movie after the show got cancelled. It was called Descent.

viralbug said:
Crap list. Sheldon Cooper and Dexter should have been on the list.
Nah, they are two of the most one-dimensional characters ever.

Didn't go through the list, but #1 according to me would be George Costanza from Seinfeld hands down.

Back